Hannah

Looks Hannah

lolroflbbq

Reactions
lolroflbbq submitted a new resource:

Hannah - A little redhead who's excited to get to know you!

Hannah is an enthusiastic little redhead who's excited to get to know you! Custom morph and textures, with minimal dependencies.

I've made some DAZ characters, and they've just been hanging around -- someone might as well use them for something.

Read more about this resource...

lolroflbbq updated Hannah with a new update entry:

General quality update

Updated Hannah to bring her a little more in-line with my other two current looks, quality-wise. Added Enhanced Eyes and Enhanced Eyelid Blender by @Hunting-Succubus for the eye quality that really ought to be standard, and some decal textures from @RenVR for a bit of extra fidelity. Tweaked a couple of (mostly facial) morphs, using morph packs from @vecterror and @V2 to get a little closer to the look I was going for.

Read the rest of this update entry...

lolroflbbq updated Hannah with a new update entry:

Facial Morph fixes, dependency removal, and genital textures!

The two big ones you'll notice here are the inclusion of proper genital textures, and some changes to Hannah's face to make her eyes look a little less weird. Other than that, free content morphs have been packaged to remove a non-hub dependency, and textures were converted to JPG for a smaller download. Should be much easier to enjoy Hannah, now.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom