Website
www.syrinxo.com
Twitter
Syrinxo1
Patreon
Syrinxo
Syrinxo submitted a new resource:

Hannah, Playmate - Say, say, oh Hannah does a little dance for you

Hannah is back in a new little animation!
At the Lodge to play some pool, someone lets her try the good sherry. So when a classic nursery rhyme comes on the old AM radio, Hannah decides to reinterpret the lyrics in her own special way...
Full animation video: https://imgur.com/a/aV0sy1Q (Unmute recommended)

View attachment 22200
View attachment 22201
View attachment 22202

Read more about this resource...

hello syrinxo. I fixed those horns myself which werent working on your demon goddess scenes and looks by just doing it from scratch. They would not work any other way..so very odd but def something to look at on the next release.

Regarding this scene.
So when it loads up I had the big ole white view window in the scene and a smaller black one ...both visible.
Sometimes creators do this (leah librarian scene had this).

Im not sure what theyre used for (pls tell me?) but i know they're not meant to be in the final scenes...are they haha?
And there was a big blue semi transparent ball near the model which id not seen before. Which i also switched to invisible.
And she starts off with her breasts exposed which I dont think was your intent?

You can see all these just by loading up the original.
I fixed them like the horns and saved them for my use as you intended.
My goal is to see your "vision" and review it which i do haha hope this is of help! ;)

see pic s of windows left open and the ball i fixed so cant find it now lol

Attachments

• window 2.png
    window 2.png
    578.5 KB · Views: 0
  • window.png
    window.png
    971.5 KB · Views: 0
hello syrinxo. I fixed those horns myself which werent working on your demon goddess scenes and looks by just doing it from scratch. They would not work any other way..so very odd but def something to look at on the next release.

Regarding this scene.
So when it loads up I had the big ole white view window in the scene and a smaller black one ...both visible.
Sometimes creators do this (leah librarian scene had this).

Im not sure what theyre used for (pls tell me?) but i know they're not meant to be in the final scenes...are they haha?
And there was a big blue semi transparent ball near the model which id not seen before. Which i also switched to invisible.
And she starts off with her breasts exposed which I dont think was your intent?

You can see all these just by loading up the original.
I fixed them like the horns and saved them for my use as you intended.
My goal is to see your "vision" and review it which i do haha hope this is of help! ;)

see pic s of windows left open and the ball i fixed so cant find it now lol
Ah, okay, these aren't too complicated! For the first, I guess I left the camera on.
Easy fix, go to Select Atom:
1618234190993.png

and pick Window Camera > Control:
1618234257093.png

And then 2 checkboxes: make sure both "Camera On" is unchecked in the Camera tab, and the "On" box is unchecked in the Control tab.

As per the clothing clipping right through her boobs, my guess is that you have Soft Body Physics turned off? That's what it looks like, at least - make sure that's turned on in User Preferences, and under her Female Breast Physics 2 tab too. Let me know if that doesn't fix it!

yeah i sorted them haha I had it on but not sure about female breast physics 2 ...

EDIT: nope both on and still clothing is a mess at launch or it launches correct and then instantly falls apart haha :?

your work always has a real look to it which makes it easy to spot! What are your inspirations and fav themes?

here is what happens. Whatever you do (timeline reset or manual reset button) it wont stay on but its also not falling off.. more like getting caught up?. Doesnt matter but thought id let you know...:)

Back
Top Bottom