• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Hands of Model are turning into monster hands....

YacobC

Reactions
I have recently really been diving into the Timelines plugin to make a gender transformation scene. It has been going pretty well, however, now the models hands have gone crazy and look like long monster hands/fingers. I can sometimes fix it eventually, but usually lose some progress in the process. It definitely seems to be associated with the Timeline plugin, as if I import the timeline and hit play, the hands appear. A side note, I always have to reimport my timeline when loading the scene every time, otherwise just a small portion of the morphs trigger, while the majority do not work. All of the stuff is in the timeline, it is the exact same as the one I have to import to fix it, but they for some reason do not trigger.

If anyone has had more experience with Timeline and may know how or why these things are occurring it would be greatly appreciated! =)

Attachments

• 1659787349.jpg
    1659787349.jpg
    905.1 KB · Views: 0
What do you mean by "reimport my Timeline"?
Perhaps you could share the scene json as it is to debug it?

I don't use timeline, and I've encountered this bug too. Or something like it, anyway. It persists across scene loads. The only fix I've found is a restart.

Back
Top Bottom