• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Claw hands

PhantasyStarfan

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Hi, i'm having a problem where some poses create claw hands, any idea how to fix this? Thanks.

1615585993.jpg

Resetting the pose then defaulting morphs affecting the hand would be my first step.

Thanks.

The problem I'm having though, I remodelling it as the original body proportions were way off. So kind of went over the entire thing. If I reset the hands, they will cease the claw look, but basically look like giant monkey hands.

Will I basically have to revert all the changes and start from scratch?

Don't revert anything that isn't hand-related. I think the weird stuff like this comes from either conflicting morphs/too many morphs on one area or an unsupported morph like something from Genesis 3.

I would find anything you think is affecting the hands and go one by one, reducing it by a little and see if it fixes the problem. If not, set it back to what you had and go to the next. Any full body morphs should be looked at as well -- anything with a character name "Jane body" or "... scale", "... height", "... length"

If you have to reset the hands, there should be some other morph that will reduce the hand size. I think I have a few that scale hands.

Back
Top Bottom