Hacker Cracker Remix

Scenes Hacker Cracker Remix

Damarmau

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Damarmau submitted a new resource:

Hacker Cracker Remix - 22 scenes, some old some new.

This is an old scene by @Taylhappi that was posted to reddit 2 years ago and is now gone. Back when I had downloaded it I had remixed it and added several scenes for my personal use but have recently had requests to share it so I went through and updated plugins and a few other things about my version. I have not yet had time to do an optimization for VR, as I don't have VR but I do plan on getting back to that once I have a bit more time. I also want to get back to it and...

Read more about this resource...

I meant to give her glasses and forgot. 😅
Will add to my list of planned updates.📝

Not really I tried what you said and to remove a lot of stuff in the scene but nothing makes a difference other than the give me fps plugin which barely helps

What does your preferences settings look like? How do some of my other scenes run in comparison? If it only happens in this one and the buttons for turning off the extra lights and spy cam doesn't make a difference it might be something else in the scene that your setup doesn't like. Does performance tank on any specific of the multiple scenes or right from the first one? Try turning off the window camera, the camera display is turned off but the control atom I just noticed is was on at least for the first scene. Will have to update scenes if that is the cause but you could also try turning off the web panels, environment etc, one by one see if nothing else is causing it.

Same for me, look I'm not going in details telling you all my settings, all I know is all other scenes work just fine but this one gives me 2 fps in vr and I have an rtx

Same for me, look I'm not going in details telling you all my settings, all I know is all other scenes work just fine but this one gives me 2 fps in vr and I have an rtx

There isn't much I can do without more details as I haven't been able to track down anything on my end that causes this kind of performance issue. You can try maybe disabling certain parts of the scene, hair, clothing, environment, etc to try and narrow down what is causing it but none of these made a significant difference on my end when I was trying to figure out what could be causing it based on Redviking's comments.

Does it happen right from the first scene? Or is it later when sex stuff starts happening?

I have the givemefps pluging set to give me all the fps and I can maybe get to 10 fps. Is there any way you can make a lite version? even dissabling most assets doesn't really help much.

It happens at the later scenes. Haven't tried with the first non-sex scenes.

If it always happens starting on the same exact scene let me know which scene and I can look at it closer. Do you know how to turn off atoms in a scene? Like turning off the environment for example? This would break scene but can be tested to see if that is what is causing the performance issues. Other things like the camera there should be a button in the scene to disable as well as some extra lights that can be disabled from the L button. Make model bald to see if that makes a difference. Turn off soft body physics in your preferences to see how much of a difference that makes etc.

This is great, thank you! Is there a way of modifying the appearance and keeping it between the different scenes without going back to the default one ? (While still keeping the alignment adjustments)

Last edited:
This is great, thank you! Is there a way of modifying the appearance and keeping it between the different scenes without going back to the default one ? (While still keeping the alignment adjustments)
Yes, after loading your appearance preset you need to lock the presets you don’t want changing. That can be the full appearance preset, or individual presets like morphs, skin, hair. Just doing morphs/skin/hair will keep the scenes slight clothing transitions though this might not be that important to you and you can just lock the appearance preset. All the preset tabs have a checkbox for locking them. I can some screenshots later if you need further help figuring it out.

Yes, after loading your appearance preset you need to lock the presets you don’t want changing. That can be the full appearance preset, or individual presets like morphs, skin, hair. Just doing morphs/skin/hair will keep the scenes slight clothing transitions though this might not be that important to you and you can just lock the appearance preset. All the preset tabs have a checkbox for locking them. I can some screenshots later if you need further help figuring it out.

Ok I figured it out. I also discovered that if I lock hair/morph/skin/clothing presets instead of appearance the alignment adjustments stay for the next scene. That works perfectly for some poses but others require a different adjustment. Is there an easy way of making it permanent for each scene ? I'm just moving her with the cube thing, that's all I know how to do :LOL:

I thought that maybe I could just edit all the other scenes by loading them individually, the problem is that when I try to save I can't find your folder with all the scenes to replace them. I can only browse my own saves folders and even if I untick "only show latest" on shortcut I can't see any other folders on the left side.

Last edited:
If the model you use is a different scale it will usually break alignment. Certain morphs that change leg length, torso length etc can also throw things off, as well if the model used is of a thiccness level that is much different than the model in the scene. Locking the appearance preset also locks the model scale. What you can do is make sure the scale is set to 1.000 (standard for all my scenes) before hitting button for next scene, that way the appearance preset will keep the scale locked at 1.000 through merges. When you first load in your appearance preset check to see what the scale is set to for that appearance, most likely it isn't "1.000".

@JayJayWon 's uiassist plugin will load appearance presets into scenes while keeping the scale the scene is set to as an alternative to doing this manually.

VaM 2022-09-22 15-04-26.jpg

Back
Top Bottom