• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

GTSn°1

Scenes GTSn°1 1.3

Ankhara_0

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Ankhara_0 submitted a new resource:

GTSn°1 - A simple Giantess Scene

Hi everyone, glad to share my first scene here, a simple giantess scene...

The scene is far from being perfect as i'm still learning, so improvement will come but here is a peak on what i plan to do in Vam

Any tips,returns or advices will be gladly accept :)
View attachment 43133View attachment 43131View attachment 43132
Big Thanks to :

-AcidBubbles for timeline/passenger/improvedPov plugins :...

Read more about this resource...

Ankhara_0 updated GTSn°1 with a new update entry:

Update#1

So, i take out the E-motion plugins that was only use for eye targeting but was really impactful on perf to change it with the knew Acidbubble Glance plugins that is juste wonderful !

-next updates :

- a complete overhault and rebuild of all animations and morphs to get something more lifelike

- the last update will be on trying to put sync song that match the animation but Gosh this look painful ( if anyone wanna give a hand o_O )

so big Thanks to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

FINAL release

GTSn°1 Final release

Basicaly kept the set up and rebuild all animations and morphs , added some song and optimize a few things...

Give it a try

4 different animations pattern :
- Intro
-Kissing
-Handjob
-Blowjob
Intro and Kissing will lead to the Handjob animation, blowjob need to be triggered with button
Reset at any moment

If you got low FPS , https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/givemefps.1367/ is really helpful but you can still turn off the SKYBOX CUA and play...

Apologize again !

Sooooo
When back on VAM after a quick nap and lauched the scene in VR just realize there is a wrong keyframe on the Girl's head in timeline, just before the blowjob sequence that cause the scene to crash in VR ‼
I'm pretty sure i didn't ucheck the girl's head target in timeline when finalizing the triggers on the last update, a wrong move and some wrong keyframe slept in.

i really apologize to everyone for so many update in one day
, i was working on...

Hey bro I just had to create an account to thank you for this, I'm new to VR and VAM and this is the best VR experience I've ever experienced, please keep making other stuff you're amazing !

Hi,
I don’t know if it’s linked to my rig or the updates, but I’m unable to click on the « intro, hj, bj » buttons. Only reset, pause and POV. The scene button don’t register any click… any advice ?

Hey bro I just had to create an account to thank you for this, I'm new to VR and VAM and this is the best VR experience I've ever experienced, please keep making other stuff you're amazing !

Thanx a lot mate !
IRL work take me a lot of time, but the next one is on the workbench ;)

Hi,
I don’t know if it’s linked to my rig or the updates, but I’m unable to click on the « intro, hj, bj » buttons. Only reset, pause and POV. The scene button don’t register any click… any advice ?
really sorry i just saw your question now...
from what you told me it could be the camera pitch of the passenger plugin that's need to be adjust ( increase on my tought ) and won't let you click the button...

you can't click them either when your'e not possesing ?

Back
Top Bottom