• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Good Night

Scenes Good Night

Anyone else having trouble with the animations. When I click on them, the characters teleport randomly. Is this a problem with the Timeline plugin? What version is good?

VaM 20.06.2024 1_14_35.png
I don’t know how you tested your scene. But you have to fix it so it works without bugs. In the timeline there is "Pose" use this feature, so that when animation changes, they sharply change positions without colliding. Make a separate button resert. And in general, update your old scene. I am glad that you are free of charge, because for this, I would be very sorry to give money. In principle, it’s not bad, but try not to be lazy. Be able to accept criticism.

I think I figured out how you made the control. You have to click on the stop, then choose the animation, then play. But why so hard did you make the control? Many make simple controls. Clicking on the animation selection, characters should immediately change posture, do not collide and make moves. One of the popular authors I remember is the LDR. Do something like that. Not so much, but roughly. It would be enough to press the animation button once.

Anyone else having trouble with the animations. When I click on them, the characters teleport randomly. Is this a problem with the Timeline plugin? What version is good?
This is not about the plugin. Even if you put an old version of the plugin or a new one, everything will be the same. Just the author, not very comfortable made the control. You have to click on the stop, then you have to choose the animation, then you have to play. And when you want to change the animation, you have to stop again, you have to choose the animation again, then play.

By the way, it would be nice to add the floor and the environment of the house/apartment. I turned on the skybox and saw that the environment is almost gone. Yes, there is a bed, a nightstand, a wardrobe, but no floor and in general they are considered in the void. It is not critical, but the atmosphere is disturbed.

Back
Top Bottom