• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Glowtime

Plugins Glowtime

HAL9001

Reactions
HAL9001 submitted a new resource:

Glowtime - Make stuff glow that normally doesn't

Overview:​

This plugin can be attached to almost any Atom (Exception: Person) that has a Mesh and make it glow by swapping the shader with an Emissive one.
This plugin only works when Glow is enabled in the Preferences! (And it works even better with PostProcessing plugins such as MacGruber's.)

View attachment 376723

Usage:​

Most of the time, adding the plugin and then selecting the intensity and colour...

Read more about this resource...

OH YES! OH YES! OOOOOOOH YES! YES YES YES!! OOOOOOH YEEEEEES! OH YES YES! OH YES! OH YES! OH YES YES YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!! OH YES! OH YES! OH YES! OH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! YES YES YES! OH YES YES! OOOOOH YES!!!!

Now...I think it's clear but... just to be sure...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! YES!

You can't believe how much I've been waiting for this!

It's already wanderful as it is but... I hope your plans are to iprove it with the option to setup the glowing for each material (secondary) and to use textures to define the glowing parts (primary). This would be just crazy!

And, of course, here come my huge
THANK YOU

P.s. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YES!
P.p.s. You may want to take a look at this plugin https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/emissiveclothingplus.31436/ to use texture to define glowing parts...

Back
Top Bottom