Glance: Realistic head-driven eye motion

Plugins Glance: Realistic head-driven eye motion

The girl its applied to isn't moving at all, only her eyes are glancing at me occasionally.

The girl its applied to isn't moving at all, only her eyes are glancing at me occasionally.
This plugin does not control the head, only the eyes.
It's best to be paired with other plugins, or allow your own animation to dictate where the head is looking.
Glance is useful for relieving the characters of simply staring into the void.

If you want both in the same plugin, I would recommend the latest version of body language, the new gaze feature controls the head and eye targeting, and it does pretty good.

Every time I try to use glance it doesn't make the girls head move. Just her eyes and thats it. I must be missing something? I tried on unanimated node, animated node, different node properties. Does auto behaviors stop it?

This plugin does not control the head, only the eyes.
It's best to be paired with other plugins, or allow your own animation to dictate where the head is looking.
Glance is useful for relieving the characters of simply staring into the void.

If you want both in the same plugin, I would recommend the latest version of body language, the new gaze feature controls the head and eye targeting, and it does pretty good.
In the plugin preview video it shows the girls head move as she looks around.

I tried body language, it looks at targets I dont want it to and its to complicated to try and figure out how to get it to look at only the player nodes. I dont use a male in my scenes just vr hands.

When using the Glance plugin, I know I must be missing something because I thought I had settings so that this doesn't happen, but I can watch her choose one of the targets then immediately choose a different one. It's like it the first one doesn't "stick" for the set minimum time. How do I prevent this from happening? Also, is there a way to have it force target something out of it's view?

Back
Top Bottom