Question GiveMeFPS but without hair?

Swankydadman

Reactions
Heyo, so i've been playing with Givemefps for a while now and it does improve performance quite a bit and i understand that a large part of that is hair related, but my issue is with the width setting, the plugin generalizes width, so a width of 0.10 makes head hairs look great, but makes pubic hair look way to thick and wierd, so im just wondering if theres a way to alter that or make it change everything except width, cuz even if i change the width back in the hair setting for the specific hair choice, the scene autoupdate just makes the pupes wierdly thick again.

Open the GiveMeFPS VAR and edit the script to have different values when you press the buttons.
how would i go about that? do i need to change it to a Zip file or is there a program i can use to edit VARs? sorry im still kinda new to this. also what values would i need to edit exactly?

Upvote 0
You can open directly a VAR like a ZIP file, at least 7zip - what I use - can do that if you associate VARs with your file compression tool.

I don't know what to change excatly in the script. I remember doing that a couple of years ago when I used GiveMeFPS, the buttons in the plugin called for specific functions and you could change the values to something else.

Upvote 0
You can open directly a VAR like a ZIP file, at least 7zip - what I use - can do that if you associate VARs with your file compression tool.

I don't know what to change excatly in the script. I remember doing that a couple of years ago when I used GiveMeFPS, the buttons in the plugin called for specific functions and you could change the values to something else.
Hmm i'll give it a shot, but until now i just took off Givemefps and the game still performs fine so no huge loss if i cant figure it out
thanks for the help btw!

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom