Question Change Pose Without Loading

Virtual Voyeur

Reactions
Okay, hopefully someone can help me with this…I have a sex scene with a UI setup. It’s just one position right now…I want the user to be able to hit the position button and cycle through positions without loading a whole new scene…I’ve tried having the button trigger “load pose preset” on the person atom, but it doesn’t work without moving the person atom to a default location.

I know how to get the UI to switch the position without loading, but when I load the new position, it’s not placed where I saved it and all of the positional data is screwed up.

How can I change the position and keep the positional settings correct between the different positions? What am I missing?

Will I need to use separate sub scenes to load each position?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Okay, hopefully someone can help me with this…I have a sex scene with a UI setup. It’s just one position right now…I want the user to be able to hit the position button and cycle through positions without loading a whole new scene…I’ve tried having the button trigger “load pose preset” on the person atom, but it doesn’t work without moving the person atom to a default location.
There are several ways of doing this; the one you're trying to go for is perfectly valid.
"Load Pose Preset" can change the position of your Person atom or not: it all depends on the "Store Root Node In Pose" option.

So position your character where you want it to be, then make sure "Store Root Node In Pose" is on and then create a new Pose Preset:
1643913238896.png

Make your trigger load this new Pose Preset and you're done!

If you want an example, this old scene is extensively using this method:

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom