Getting Into Costume

Scenes Getting Into Costume

lentil

Reactions
lentil submitted a new resource:

Getting Into Costume - Short Halloween scene with genderbender/transformation themes.

Description

Your friend and roommate Dave has offered to get Halloween costumes for this year's party. He has a habit of getting the both of you into trouble, though, and you're a bit worried about what he might have picked out...

This scenario is a short, Halloween themed scene focused on gender bending and transformation content.

Instructions

Stand straight and face forward with your hands at your side, then select "Start." Opening the menu will exit possession...

Read more about this resource...

Anything new coming? Love your work!

Thank you!

I don't currently have anything in the pipeline, despite making a ton of experimental stuff to better learn VAM. It's surprisingly tricky to put together even a short scene that it's in a good place for uploading. Then again, I have much higher standards for anything I plan to release.

I have been getting the urge to put together something, though, so as soon as I land on a good plot/scene idea...

Thank you!

I don't currently have anything in the pipeline, despite making a ton of experimental stuff to better learn VAM. It's surprisingly tricky to put together even a short scene that it's in a good place for uploading. Then again, I have much higher standards for anything I plan to release.

I have been getting the urge to put together something, though, so as soon as I land on a good plot/scene idea...

"Magic show gone wrong" is one of the themes Ive always wanted to create but its beyond my vam skills.
A strapping young lad volunteers from the audiance and pays the price due to magician being in over their head. Confused, magician keeps casting spells to reverse the mistakes on the unwilling target but the show death spirals into blonde bimbo madness ; p
LMK if interested in doing a budget commission to motivate you!

Back
Top Bottom