• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Get Her Pregnant

Scenes Get Her Pregnant

VamEssentials

Reactions
Patreon
VamEssentials
VamEssentials submitted a new resource:

Get Her Pregnant - You only have one job. GET. HER. PREGNANT.

Two girl scene with blowjob animations, anal, ATM cumshot in mouth on both, and vaginal cream pie animations on both to get them pregnant.

View attachment 366863

Each animation has a Spy Cam monitor view. Clicking each animation button moves you to a good viewing position, and adjusts the monitor and the UI button location.

The Spy Cam menu includes a Voyeuristic "Window View Outside" button so you can see what the neighbors see. Here are 3 variations with the built in...

Read more about this resource...

Nice scene.
Can I ask how you managed to get the menu always showing on top?
I've been trying to work out how to do that for a long time.
Thank

Timeline is on the settings menus with a control keyframe and the animations are location 1, 2, 3. SpawnPoint 1, 2, 3 has SpawnPoint plugin on it to find a good spawn point. First spawn to it, then move menu and it keyframes the controller. Then got o animation location 2 and move menus again and it saves it to animation location 2. Then again and you have 3 spots you can trigger with an animation trigger and it moves the menu to match where you think is a good spawn point or angle. Turn off rotation in the settings on the menu and you can flatten it so it stays on top and doesn't spin. The buttons have all the trigger settings to trigger it to spawn to move you to that spawn point location/angle and move the menu as well.

Timeline is on the settings menus with a control keyframe and the animations are location 1, 2, 3. SpawnPoint 1, 2, 3 has SpawnPoint plugin on it to find a good spawn point. First spawn to it, then move menu and it keyframes the controller. Then got o animation location 2 and move menus again and it saves it to animation location 2. Then again and you have 3 spots you can trigger with an animation trigger and it moves the menu to match where you think is a good spawn point or angle. Turn off rotation in the settings on the menu and you can flatten it so it stays on top and doesn't spin. The buttons have all the trigger settings to trigger it to spawn to move you to that spawn point location/angle and move the menu as well.
Maybe i don't understand. I will give it ago but i noticed even when its positioned under the floor or behind the person i can still see it and click on it. Will what you just described do that?

Thank you.

Maybe i don't understand. I will give it ago but i noticed even when its positioned under the floor or behind the person i can still see it and click on it. Will what you just described do that?

Thank you.

You could go through my settings and compare it to yours to see. It could be your checkbox settings at the top of Global options. This is what I have on the scene...

Vam Story Actions - Settings 1.png

If that doesn't work, you can scroll down to the bottom of that same section, you can do a backup of all the settings and buttons by clicking "Save manual backup". Then go to your scene and on a new Empty Atom, add VAMStoryActions and then go back to this section and click "Restore backup" and choose it. That will copy the exact same buttons to your scene and you can modify them/delete them to see if that works. That's what I do, I create a template I like and I just save it as a backup and restore it on new scenes as a starter template and modify it.

Vam Story Actions - Settings 2.png

VamEssentials updated Get Her Pregnant with a new update entry:

Version 2 Updates

-Added milk squirting sound effects that are timed with key movement and animations.
-Added Sexy Music 2 playlist to a media player option in general settings.
-Selecting Get Girl 1 Pregnant/Girl 2 Pregnant now activates Pregnant, Milk Squirting with Squirt Sounds, Pregnant Lingerie and Milk Drops and it checks the boxes on the menu.

Read the rest of this update entry...

VamEssentials submitted a new resource:

Get Her Pregnant - You only have one job. GET. HER. PREGNANT.

Read more about this resource...
A great idea for a scene! The lactation doesn't line up very well to the nipples, this takes away from the immersion.
With some more polishing this could be a great scene.
I would like to see some better positions too 😉
I will love to see how this scene progresses.
Thanks for your hard work and for sharing 😀

A great idea for a scene! The lactation doesn't line up very well to the nipples, this takes away from the immersion.
With some more polishing this could be a great scene.
I would like to see some better positions too 😉
I will love to see how this scene progresses.
Thanks for your hard work and for sharing 😀

Yes that is the challenge with this type of scene is that I can line it up and have it perfect on my version without really touching anything related to it, and then if you adjust the breast size or have a different model, or possibly are running at different system specs that adjust things slightly, it can somehow end up slightly adjusted on the nipple.

I use ParentHoldLInk from @MacGruber so maybe he has more insight into this or ways to improve this process. I link it directly to the nipple so it is definitely tracking but I think that is the challenge with all things I've seen that use tracking like this and may be a limitation of linking to parts.

So really the best option is to manually adjust it to your favorite models and re-save the scene file. Here is how it can be done.

Adjusting Nipple Squirt Placement
Click Select (arrow icon on main menu)
Check Show Hidden
Search "nipple"
Girl 1 = G1 Left Nipple and G1 Right Nipple
Girl 2 = G2 Left Nipple and G2 Right Nipple

Adjusting-Nipple-Squirt-Placement-1.png

Turn On Option To Adjust Placement
Under Position and Rotation check the boxes for On. What this lets you do is move it with the Move tab.
Under Allow Possess/Grab check both boxes. This displays the circle/globe that you can then manually move it and adjust it as well.

Adjusting-Nipple-Squirt-Placement-2.jpg

Open Fluid Editor
This is optional but helps with fine tuning the position.
Click on the Plugins tab and click on Open Custom UI

Adjusting-Nipple-Squirt-Placement-4.jpg

Start Stream to See Milk Flow
Click on "Test Fluid Start" and you will then get a continuous stream to see the positioning.
You can then move it with that circle/globe or move tab to fine tune it and then click on Test fluid stop.

Adjusting-Nipple-Squirt-Placement-5.jpg

Change Back To Default
Once you get it how you like, click on the Control Tab.
Change the move settings back to what they originally were, with just Hold checked.
This will help prevent it from accidentally being grabbed or moved.

Adjusting-Nipple-Squirt-Placement-Default.jpg

You then want to do that for the other nipple and again on the other girl if you want to fine tune both.

Compare Different Viewing Angles
One added tip is to adjust your viewing angle around it to see it from different angles because it's in a 3D space. So looking at one angle may look slightly off, then another it looks really accurate. So you have to try to find a balance that is close on all angles. I do a complete 360 around and fine tune it as close as I can get it. For example you can see it from this angle, it looks right on it to me.

Adjusting-Nipple-Squirt-Placement-Viewing-Angles.jpg

Attachments

• Adjusting-Nipple-Squirt-Placement-2.jpg
    Adjusting-Nipple-Squirt-Placement-2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom