Genital Multi Pass Supporter Releases

Paid Plugins Genital Multi Pass Supporter Releases

AWWalker updated Multi Pass Preview Supporter Releases with a new update entry:

Tabbed Sections ... dynamically able to move between them

v24 New Features // Tab organized sections. Fixed left right lock.

This took forever for two reasons:

One, I had to figure it out, i couldn't wrap my brain around it.

With the tabs in place, there will now be a method to add custom morphs to be affected by open/close.

Mons/Bendover/Additional Labia Customization morphs to be added next as well.

Two, my motherboard/CPU took a huge shit. :( but you're gonna laugh, i sold my classic 68 sports car so i could swing new parts. :( lol ...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AWWalker updated Multi Pass Preview Supporter Releases with a new update entry:

New Morphs, Fixed Functions, Zeros and Saves work correctly

Removed Slider Locks on Benders
Added 5 new morphs that I thought were needed for benders (Vag lower Length, Anus Position, Flatter Gen)
Fixed Saves and Loads
Fixed Zero All Button (gets all for real now)
Updated Other Code

I was asked to make the morphs pose morphs, I am not going...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi. I'm a bit confused. Can somebody explain to me what exactly this plugin does and how to use it?

I know it has to do with vagina morphs and perhaps it helps improving them by making them react to movement. Is that right?

If i would export a character with edited vagina from plugin, does a 3rd party using this character need the plugin activated on the atom too or just the morphs?

hentailondon
If i would export a character with edited vagina from plugin, does a 3rd party using this character need the plugin activated on the atom too or just the morphs?

They are normal morphs, not pose morphs, you can use ceq3 morphmerger to separate them out if you want and you can save custom settings for different purposes. (Or other morph exporters/mergers) If you export it, the morphs will be saved, since they are SHAPE MORPHS and not POSE MORPHS

hentailondon
Hi. I'm a bit confused. Can somebody explain to me what exactly this plugin does and how to use it?
I know it has to do with vagina morphs and perhaps it helps improving them by making them react to movement. Is that right?

The plugin? It's spread detection and posing of common and custom morphs in one plugin. Add it to the character, set your min (closed legs) and max (open legs) values and the morphs will respond accordingly, moving the different morphs open and close. There are a different sections, 3 which are affected by spread (Center, Major, and Minor Morphs) Then there are 3 which are static for now (Bender morphs, which rotate, extend, expand, extrude, the entire vagina, and labia, and anus) Minora Asymmetrical morphs, for customization of different sections of the minora, since not all are symmetrical and static morphs, which just do a few static morphs that aren't affected by the leg position as well. It's really meant to give you a one stop shop to customize the vagina for a certain scene or pose, so you can make it look real, instead of Genesis 2 default blah. Patreon version is currently going through another minor update, with extra morphs, and adding the ability to turn on or off each section. You can save presets for later use as well as a JSON file. It's intention is to be able to bring life to the vagina region, since it lacks seriously in the vanilla state. That's the what it does. All of my morphs in the HUB version are available on the HUB, patreon version will have extra morph paks for download.

They are normal morphs, not pose morphs, you can use ceq3 morphmerger to separate them out if you want and you can save custom settings for different purposes. (Or other morph exporters/mergers) If you export it, the morphs will be saved, since they are SHAPE MORPHS and not POSE MORPHS

The plugin? It's spread detection and posing of common and custom morphs in one plugin. Add it to the character, set your min (closed legs) and max (open legs) values and the morphs will respond accordingly, moving the different morphs open and close. There are a different sections, 3 which are affected by spread (Center, Major, and Minor Morphs) Then there are 3 which are static for now (Bender morphs, which rotate, extend, expand, extrude, the entire vagina, and labia, and anus) Minora Asymmetrical morphs, for customization of different sections of the minora, since not all are symmetrical and static morphs, which just do a few static morphs that aren't affected by the leg position as well. It's really meant to give you a one stop shop to customize the vagina for a certain scene or pose, so you can make it look real, instead of Genesis 2 default blah. Patreon version is currently going through another minor update, with extra morphs, and adding the ability to turn on or off each section. You can save presets for later use as well as a JSON file. It's intention is to be able to bring life to the vagina region, since it lacks seriously in the vanilla state. That's the what it does. All of my morphs in the HUB version are available on the HUB, patreon version will have extra morph paks for download.

That's sounds great!
Thank you for the detailed answer.

Hey. Are you still updating this plugin? I was hoping you might consider adding the ability to randomise morphs (with an intensity setting) so we can create truly unique gens? Happy to Patreon if that's something you're willing and able to do. This would make it easy to make truly unique gens in just a few clicks.

Awesome! I sent you a PM with more details. Would be great to be able to select which morphs are affected, and by how much. Might also be useful to have a slider for two things, actually:

* Randomize Chance: Affects the number of selected morphs changed (i.e. the probability any one morph will be modified)
* Randomize Strength: Affects the degree to which the values are randomised between the current value and the min/max

Also, I think having three buttons would be useful:
* Randomize: Randomize the selected morphs
* Defaults: Resets all selected morphs to default values
* Undo: To undo a Randomized result back to previous values

Obviously it will take some work, but would love to be a beta tester when you're ready. LMK!

Last edited:
BTW, I think you could expand this same idea to Breast and other morphs ... so might not be limited just to gens. You could for example, expand the plugin (or make another) for Breast, Glutes, Feet, Hands, etc. Not sure if that will affect your approach, but thought I would mention it.

Back
Top Bottom