Plugins GenderSwapper

mrmr32

Reactions
Website
github.com
Patreon
mrmr32
mrmr32 submitted a new resource:

GenderSwapper - Change between two person presets (even between different genders)

GenderSwapper is a plugin that allows you to transition between two person presets. It will work even with presets of different gender, but the genitals will be the one that the "target" has.

Important: the plugin needs to be added to an atom with Decal Maker. It will override the firsts textures of each type, so if you have custom decals add them after the plugin is done with its thing.
Also, if you're...

Read more about this resource...

This is amazing. Thank you :giggle:. I hope one day we can have a mod that will enable conversion of clothes between genders.

I hope one day we can have a mod that will enable conversion of clothes between genders.
Well, UVSwapper also started as "there's no way to change UVs between genders", so it should be possible.
Now the question is "how long will it take?", as making the other script took me like +150h. Mainly the problem it's the research part; programming it was not that hard.

Well, UVSwapper also started as "there's no way to change UVs between genders", so it should be possible.
Now the question is "how long will it take?", as making the other script took me like +150h. Mainly the problem it's the research part; programming it was not that hard.
Damn, these things take time 😕. If you eventually get into doing it though, I wish you the very best of luck. A mod like that would be a blessing for all futa/femboy lovers here, since very few of the existing female clothes have male base versions.

Can you explain a little more how to make this operate with Decal Maker? Is it just that both plugins need to be running at the same time or that you access this menu through DecalMaker somehow?

Can you explain a little more how to make this operate with Decal Maker?
  1. Add Decal Maker RC 5 script to the person atom
  2. Add GenderSwapper script to the person atom
  3. Set both "source" and "destiny" presets
  4. Now you can adjust the slider value
You don't have to enter to DecalMaker's configuration if you don't want to (but you can), it's just a dependency of my plugin.

0508022526.jpg

1683483965617.jpeg

Not working...

how do you use this?

1. Add Decal Maker RC 5 script to the person atom
  2. Add GenderSwapper script to the person atom
  3. Set both "source" and "destiny" presets
  4. Now you can adjust the slider value

The idea of the plugin is transitioning between two appearance presets. If you don't know what an "appearance preset" is, it's just one file that contains all the phisical information about one person atom (the hair, the texture, the morphs and its values...); it basically tells how the person is.
Set the two presets, and then you can adjust the slider to transition between "source" and "destiny". If you don't have any preset you can just create two person atoms, edit them until you're happy with the result, and then create the appearance preset.

alright
The idea of the plugin is transitioning between two appearance presets. If you don't know what an "appearance preset" is, it's just one file that contains all the phisical information about one person atom (the hair, the texture, the morphs and its values...); it basically tells how the person is.
Set the two presets, and then you can adjust the slider to transition between "source" and "destiny". If you don't have any preset you can just create two person atoms, edit them until you're happy with the result, and then create the appearance preset.
yeah, i managed to figure that out i think but it ended weirdly

is there a plugin that just changes the genitals? For example, I have a model of a futa, and I want to make a woman out of it without changing anything except the genitals.

is there a plugin that just changes the genitals?
May be, but it's complex.

Try this:
1. Set the futa preset as "source"
2. Set any female preset as "target"
3. Keep the progress slider at 0%
4. Select "genitals_activated", and set "genitals_progress" to 100%

This should give you a female atom (with female genitals), while keeping the morphs and textures of the original model. (There's a bug related to textures, so you might have to save and reload the scene for the textures to work.)
Let me know if that works for you.

May be, but it's complex.

Try this:
1. Set the futa preset as "source"
2. Set any female preset as "target"
3. Keep the progress slider at 0%
4. Select "genitals_activated", and set "genitals_progress" to 100%

This should give you a female atom (with female genitals), while keeping the morphs and textures of the original model. (There's a bug related to textures, so you might have to save and reload the scene for the textures to work.)
Let me know if that works for you.
When I tried to select a source, this plugin doesn't show my saved models at all. And I can't find anything there. This does not work.

this plugin doesn't show my saved models
You're searching in the wrong folder or you have a different kind of preset. If I'm not wrong you need an "appearance preset" (if that doesn't show try with "general preset"), just load your model into a person and select "appearance preset" > Save.

I ran into a problem and I'm not sure what I am doing wrong and was hoping to please get your help to resolve the issue. When I go to load a male preset into the plugin, I get an error. The plugin was on a female atom.

Attachments

• Genderswapper Error Log 1.png
    Genderswapper Error Log 1.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 0
I am still getting some errors
The warning is just a log message, it means that the fix in the current version works.
I couldn't recreate the other error that you're getting, can you try again in a fresh scene (adding the script from 0), and also confirm that you have DecalMaker.33 installed? If the error still raises, can you DM me the files that you're trying to load?

Back
Top Bottom