• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Gasha's Human Skin (8K, compressed files)

Textures Gasha's Human Skin (8K, compressed files)

Syrinxo

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.syrinxo.com
Twitter
Syrinxo1
Patreon
Syrinxo
Syrinxo submitted a new resource:

Gasha's Human Skin (8K, compressed files) - The non-green (less awesome) variant of Gasha Bigra'ak's textures

View attachment 385360
A fully custom original texture set made for Gasha Bigra'ak, Orc Adventurer, this is the human version without scars/paint/green.

It definitely doesn't work with all characters.
She has very high eyebrows and a few other...

Read more about this resource...

There are a few issues with the texture. I posted a review in the wrong place if you saw it before I had deleted it, sorry as it was for this post and not the accidental one I had placed.
Finger nails
Screenshot 2024-07-03 173413.png
Screenshot 2024-07-03 180912.png

Big toe...May not be that much of an issue.

Elbow colour a bit too light
Screenshot 2024-07-03 173428.png

Nose texture is streched a bit too much. Seen in the character pic too.
Screenshot 2024-07-03 173651.png

Ear and scalp area around the ear.
Screenshot 2024-07-03 173553.png
Screenshot 2024-07-03 173607.png

I would say you can leave the little patch could have been from a past accident durning rough play as a kid😏. The red patch I would work at.

Screenshot 2024-07-03 173730.png

Back texture looks awesome but I would adjust two of the circled areas to remove the mirrored look. You can do both on one side like remove AB or one on each side AC or BD etc.

What I really love❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕

Screenshot 2024-07-03 180539.png

Could you make the Areolas as a seperate texture pack even with some different colour variants at some point?

There are a few issues with the texture. I posted a review in the wrong place if you saw it before I had deleted it, sorry as it was for this post and not the accidental one I had placed.

Could you make the Areolas as a seperate texture pack even with some different colour variants at some point?

Lmao oh, man. Thanks for the full accounting of all her flaws! You can't say I didn't warn you, at least:
1720117683848.png

So, the nose, ears, and elbows are due to her being a custom skin made for the Gasha morph. Flatten out some of the weird orc geometry, and the skin will be inversely weird. It's just how it is for a custom-made skin without going back and reworking it from the start.

The toes and fingers and scalp error are mistakes and laziness (well, prioritization). Digits are the most difficult part of any skin AND the most tedious. I did some work on them after I first Orc-ified the skin for Gasha, but those improvements were lost when reverting to the base human skin. Instead of taking the time to redo them, my goal was to give the skin out free as a side bonus while I'm currently focusing on a whole new free character that will be released later this month.

Perhaps it's too rough to have shared at all, and I shouldn't have done so without really polishing it as a proper finished product - if so, then apologies to anyone who's disappointed, I 100% understand and agree. Flaws in VAM models and skins can really ruin it for me, so I get that. A bait-and-switch wasn't my intent, either, though I didn't exactly advertise them.

As for making the nips and areolas as a separate texture pack, eeeeh, that's not how skins work. At least, not for me, since I'm so disgustingly snobbish about it. To look good, you need all four maps working together - diffuse, normal, spec, and gloss - so just having the diffuse as a decal alone, to slap onto some other model (especially without proper blending and color matching), will look awful.
DecalMaker can solve this, I guess... you just need to mask each of the Torso maps around the nip, and export as a PNG with transparency, and you can adjust the diffuse color however you want while you're in there too. It's a quick job so I'll do my best to give it a shot later on, I just have a dozen updates like this to my models that I have to get around to!

I do want to fix up ALL my skins, polish them, and release them as a giant VRen or Riddler-style pack (not pretending to be at their level), but that will be a gargantuan amount of work, and there's almost always something better to spend my time on.

Yes, in this one reply, I am simultaneously apologizing for shoddy skin quality and being snobbish about skin quality. 😅
So again, I'm sorry, this release it is what it is, and perhaps it shouldn't have been released at all. I hope some people still enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom