• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

G-Pumps

Clothing G-Pumps 2.0

MrGiggly

Featured Contributor
Reactions
MrGiggly submitted a new resource:

G-Pumps - A set of modular pumps created from scratch in Blender, allowing you to mix and match designs.

G-Pumps are a set of modular shoes built from scratch in Blender.
They are split into a number of parts allowing you to mix and match designs.

Note: Morphs that affect feet will distort shoes!

Included are a number of individual texture presets and clothing presets.

View attachment 112602
View attachment 112603
A shoe is a made up of
1 - Heel (either standard or high)
2 - Platform (as above)
3 - Upper, (peep toe, closed toe or boot)

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Hey, I love these and they are so well implemented with lots of options to customize. Would you consider doing a version with even more extreme platforms and heels? I'm thinking the current high ones look like 6" or 7". I'd love to see some 9" or 10" heels!

Hey, I love these and they are so well implemented with lots of options to customize. Would you consider doing a version with even more extreme platforms and heels? I'm thinking the current high ones look like 6" or 7". I'd love to see some 9" or 10" heels!
Thanks for the positive feedback :)

Yes, I'm actually working on a revised version of these as a base that will be open back and I'm aiming to include some 'extreme' platforms for those. There are some issues I need to resolve to be able to go that high without distortion occuring, but once I've (hopefully) sorted I can use that as a base to add an option for the g-pumps too.

MrGiggly updated G-Pumps with a new update entry:

Higher Platforms using CUA's

Had a few peeps ask for higher platform version of G-Pumps.

Sadly, all my tests have resulted in distortion if I try to go higher with the current platform mesh I'm using as a clothing item.

As a result, here are 'extreme' and 'insane' versions using CUA's and a couple of plugins (CUA Manager and Parent Hold Link)

View attachment 116935

I'll look to add these platforms to the G-Pumps var but in the meantime I've added a zip file to the official VAM discord that includes...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Awesome! These look great.

My only suggestion would be:
  • Have some dedicated clothing items to go along with the CUA heels that would make it compatible with auto-loading heeladjust. The clothing items could just be set to invisible or something, but it would make it so there is a unique clothing item to work with heeladjust automatically.

Awesome! These look great.

My only suggestion would be:
  • Have some dedicated clothing items to go along with the CUA heels that would make it compatible with auto-loading heeladjust. The clothing items could just be set to invisible or something, but it would make it so there is a unique clothing item to work with heeladjust automatically.
Thanks Bill,
Yes, that's a good suggestion. I can see it being annoying if peeps want to use standard or high heels as the colliders on the uppers will cause issues.
Whilst its not ideal having to load another 'dummy' clothing item I think it's probably the only solution when using HeelAdjust set to autoload.
I'll add it in when I release the updated var pack.

Thanks Bill,
Yes, that's a good suggestion. I can see it being annoying if peeps want to use standard or high heels as the colliders on the uppers will cause issues.
Whilst its not ideal having to load another 'dummy' clothing item I think it's probably the only solution when using HeelAdjust set to autoload.
I'll add it in when I release the updated var pack.

Hello!
I went ahead and updated your var pack for you. You can just upload new version of yours if you like.

What I did:
  • Added the CUA assets to the var
  • Added 2 clothing items for Extreme and Insane heels for use with HeelAdjust
    • (invisible, collision off, copies of the Heel High clothing item)
  • Added 4 clothing presets for the CUA heels (Extreme Black, Extreme Red, Insane Black, Insane Red)
  • Removed the heeladjust files from the var
  • Added a .zip file with all the HeelAdjust files and Blazedust CUAManager presets
    • 4 Presets for CUAManager: Extreme Black, Extreme Red, Insane Black, Insane Red
    • Users just need to extract the file to their main VAM directory.
You can include the zip file in your post as well.

Attachments

• MrGiggly.G-Pumps.2.var
    50.1 MB · Views: 0
  • MrGiggly_CUA_Heels_Presets.zip
    99.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Thanks for prodding me to tidy this up Bill :)

I've actually had a version sat round but never got round to finishing it up to upload.
I've grabbed your presets, added a couple of my own, added custom 'dummy' clothing items (single poly :)) and updated the guide.

MrGiggly updated G-Pumps with a new update entry:

G-Pumps - updated to include optional CUA heels and presets for CUA Manager/HeelAdjust

Just a minor update:

Var now includes the optional 'Extreme' and 'Insane' heel CUA's rather than having to grab it off the Discord channel.

Added presets for HeelAdjust & CUA Manager as a zip file and added a couple of extra clothing presets.
(unzip this to your VAM root directory for the preset files to go the correct folders)

Added a couple of 'dummy' clothing items (1 invisible poly) to control Heel Adjust for the CUA's.
Using the associated one will correctly set the heel...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for prodding me to tidy this up Bill :)

I've actually had a version sat round but never got round to finishing it up to upload.
I've grabbed your presets, added a couple of my own, added custom 'dummy' clothing items (single poly :)) and updated the guide.

Awesome no problem. My 2 fetishes are high heels and file organization LOL so I didn't mind help moving this along.

Back
Top Bottom