Futuristic Room

Assets Futuristic Room

well it's not the asset your selling, it's the time and work you put in :) I think you should still keep it free, All I meant was a support side where people can donate a small fee every month for your work

well it's not the asset your selling, it's the time and work you put in :) I think you should still keep it free, All I meant was a support side where people can donate a small fee every month for your work

Yes you're right, behind some assets is a lot of work :)
Ah ok, i thought people use patreon for paid content, didn't know they also use them for donation purposes.

Do you know creators here, providing only free stuff but also have a patreon site?

Yes you're right, behind some assets is a lot of work :)
Ah ok, i thought people use patreon for paid content, didn't know they also use them for donation purposes.

Do you know creators here, providing only free stuff but also have a patreon site?
I dont remember the names but I'm certain there a creators Who release only free content (or at least mostly) and still have a patreon for support purposes.

A lot just have a tier at 2-3 dollars called something like "buy me a coffie / tipjar"

I dont remember the names but I'm certain there a creators Who release only free content (or at least mostly) and still have a patreon for support purposes.

A lot just have a tier at 2-3 dollars called something like "buy me a coffie / tipjar"

Ok, thanks for bringing this up, will keep this in mind and maybe have a look at it in the future (y)

Nice port! You use mesh collider on the bed sheets\blanket, which makes it pretty much impossible to place a vam person on the bed. Can you make those sheets optional?

Back
Top Bottom