vamjfd

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
vamjfd
vamjfd submitted a new resource:

FullMouthTexture - full mouth texture maps, now with tongue and teeth --> for the mouth lovers out there

This is a replacement for my initial mouth texture map which I shared in 2020 (https://discord.com/channels/363274293112602636/647848861712252963/720248106372956271) and on the Hub in Dec21. I now put all the textures in one file for the mouth, teeth, tongue.
Big thank you to @RenVR for letting me use his tongue main decal texture!! Thank you Ren!
the mouth textures are poorly hand crafted by myself and the teeth were open source which I modified. All specs...

Read more about this resource...

Could you add additional alternate normal i think, to teeth with coronas on front 2 teeth . its so natural .

And thank you very much, default teeth was so weak.

Could you add additional alternate normal i think, to teeth with coronas on front 2 teeth . its so natural .

And thank you very much, default teeth was so weak.
Hi Rabbit1qaz, I dont plan on altering it further.
But you can try to change it as much as you like, you can open var with an unzip app and simply take the main decal into photoshop and change it to your liking, then use materialize or normalmapgenerator to make the other maps, its not that hard actually, give it a go :) --> if you change it and reshare I'd appreciate a credit :)
and yes the entire mouth vanilla is terrible!
Glad you like it

I love your work & thought I should share these texture here. It is and edition I created in photoshop.

🩸 VAMPIRE BLOOD STAINED TEETH - heavy & Lite🩸
vrd_Vampire_Teeth2.png

VRD_Vampire_Teeth.png

Back
Top Bottom