• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
FullJerk Scene 13 - DEFINITIVE EDITION

Paid Scenes FullJerk Scene 13 - DEFINITIVE EDITION

merkaumaga

Reactions
Patreon
merkaumaga
merkaumaga submitted a new resource:

FullJerk 13 - You got to try this. - *UNBREAKABLE* *ADJUSTABLE* *EXPRESSIONS*

View attachment 114993

Hello guys. Sorry for this lazy week end but I ate and drank too much for the festivity and it was very hard for me to stay in VR...

But I think the wine made the magic. And this time we got something special.

View attachment 114994

What's that? After my hard work to get unbreakable feature I found a way to give a new feature to the scene. With this red ball you can adjust position for your model! I was very upset while I was...

Read more about this resource...

merkaumaga updated FullJerk Scene 13 - You got to try this. with a new update entry:

Unbreakable, Adjustable and now Speeddable!

I received specific requests on animation speed... and yes, I give you a slider and a button to set speed Auto or Manual. Activating Manual you enable a slider to set the speed from stopped to fast. I have also slowed down speed cap on Auto Mode that will perform 4 changes of speed.

From now on I will include Adjustable and Speeddable features on all future scene. I want also to check old scenes and add this features if I can.

Download the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I received a request about how to show hidden objects.

1) You need activate Edit Mode (on Desktop press T to see elements)

0.png

2) Clic on arrow Icon

1.png

3) Select Show Hidden to reveal hidden elements

3.png

Enjoy

merkaumaga updated FullJerk Scene 13 - UPDATE - You got to try this. with a new update entry:

*ADDED SUPER ADJUSTABLE FUNCTION*

ADDED SUPER ADJUSTABLE function: now with pose button you can choose to lock or unlock hands and head to set your own pose without breaking the animation ;)

View attachment 117341
View attachment 117342
View attachment 117343
View attachment 117344

If you click again the pose button model go back to the standard pose

As always, I hope you enjoy the scene. Have a great time!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom