Free Pass For Lost Soul

Scenes Free Pass For Lost Soul

JBRootProd

Reactions
JBRootProd submitted a new resource:

Free Pass For Lost Soul - New street worker, Gina do her first client for free. But there is always a price to pay!..

FREE PASS FOR LOST SOUL

For her first night at work, Gina gives herself to her first client for free. But there is always a price to pay!..

With Gina Pink by @xxxa

This scene include
- 10 animations (50 to 120 sec)
- A CineCam which is a showcase of the animations with a cinematic cam work included in a mini story with...

Read more about this resource...

JBRootProd updated Free Pass For Lost Soul with a new update entry:

Rework UI Menu to make it more friendly for VR users.

I detached the UI menu from windows camera cause it seems to cause trouble for VR users, and put it on the wall near the guy.
The reset button for cinecam will now appear at the end of the video in the center of the screen.
Added the las version of the plugin "Divininglipsandhand" by @redeyes

Read the rest of this update entry...

While you're at it, why not swap to DivingForeskin :)
Honestly, I had tried an old version which didn't suit me. But I have to watch your last update when I see how you improved the divininglipsandhands plugin over the updates. ;)
I take this opportunity to thank you for your work, it is a great help! ;)

Would be interested to know what the issue was with DiviningForeskin and if it's still is. There were a number issues with the original code that I fixed.

Would be interested to know what the issue was with DiviningForeskin and if it's still is. There were a number issues with the original code that I fixed.
It's more the way the skin was pulled back which was not at my taste. But it was one of your first version I guess and I just don't give it another chance since. I'm gonna look if that suits to me now. ;)
I have more things to say about your divininglipsandhands cause I use it several times but I don't find myself legitimate to give my opinion having no knowledge of coding and being relatively new here.

Edit: I just do a quick test on this scene with your diviningforeskin, it convince me to use it for my future projects. ;)

Last edited:
It's more the way the skin was pulled back which was not at my taste. But it was one of your first version I guess and I just don't give it another chance since. I'm gonna look if that suits to me now. ;)
I have more things to say about your divininglipsandhands cause I use it several times but I don't find myself legitimate to give my opinion having no knowledge of coding and being relatively new here.
I don't mind questions - issues stick around if no one says anything to me. But yeah, somethings seem like simple ask and are fair more so coding wise. Don't know which until you say

True...
I don't mind questions - issues stick around if no one says anything to me. But yeah, somethings seem like simple ask and are fair more so coding wise. Don't know which until you say
True... so your last update on the divininglipsandhands correct a lot of things which "annoyed" me, above all with the hand grabs when it's near the ass but the thumb still do weird things (you can see it with the doggy anim of this scene).
I have weird move with the penis when I'm using the timeline but I don't know if that comes from your pluging or the diviningrod plugin (or the settings I use). But it seems using your diviningforeskin plugin correct that.
Your update on tongue movement is awesome, it would be cool to have a circle movement for finger while playing with a pussy if it's possible.
And I guess the must would be just some little finger bend which fit to grab any body parts automatically if it's something makable too.
Voilà, my 2cents!

True...

True... so your last update on the divininglipsandhands correct a lot of things which "annoyed" me, above all with the hand grabs when it's near the ass but the thumb still do weird things (you can see it with the doggy anim of this scene).
I have weird move with the penis when I'm using the timeline but I don't know if that comes from your pluging or the diviningrod plugin (or the settings I use). But it seems using your diviningforeskin plugin correct that.
Your update on tongue movement is awesome, it would be cool to have a circle movement for finger while playing with a pussy if it's possible.
And I guess the must would be just some little finger bend which fit to grab any body parts automatically if it's something makable too.
Voilà, my 2cents!
I'll have think about finger bend and I'll look at the thumb thing. Cheers for you 2cents!

I'll have think about finger bend and I'll look at the thumb thing. Cheers for you 2cents!
Worked out the thumb penis issue - it's trying to grab his own penis as it's close - I've seen the issue with another scene I have - will have a think about that one - not easy to automate but at the same time you want to automate it rather than tweaking per scene

not sure why but every time i load this it crashes my ui. click show ui and nothing pops up. impossible to change character, settings, anything.
have to ctrl alt del to even close the game.

not sure why but every time i load this it crashes my ui. click show ui and nothing pops up. impossible to change character, settings, anything.
Sorry @digit that's you got bad experience with the scene but on my side, all work perfectly. I don't know why this happen to you and my lack of experience with the game will not help... As you're the only one who report me this problem, I'm afraid that's the problem maybe comes from your side, but with no certitude...
I'm sorry to don't be able to help you, hoping someone more experienced comes around here and have an answer...

Try an integrity check - run VaM_Updater.exe -> options -> check core integrity
If that doesn't work try repair all.
Beyond that, check for latest g-card drivers etc.
What ever the issue, it's very unlikely this scene though. It's just this scene pushing your system to the point of failure. How much memory to do you have your system? also how much vram. It's more likely these things that coursed your issue

Try an integrity check - run VaM_Updater.exe -> options -> check core integrity
If that doesn't work try repair all.
Beyond that, check for latest g-card drivers etc.
What ever the issue, it's very unlikely this scene though. It's just this scene pushing your system to the point of failure. How much memory to do you have your system? also how much vram. It's more likely these things that coursed your issue
Hi mate , with the scene when i start an animation like doggy etc. the Freeze motion/sound starts going off and on
not had this happen before . wondering if its a plugin or some trigger i cant find the cause

Hi mate , with the scene when i start an animation like doggy etc. the Freeze motion/sound starts going off and on
not had this happen before . wondering if its a plugin or some trigger i cant find the cause
As you quote redeyes's message, I'm a bit confused... It's on my scene you got this problem? If yes, I'm not sure by what would you say exactly by "the freeze motion/sound" (all my fault, my english sucks ;) ). I just check it again and don't find somethings seems wrong...

As you quote redeyes's message, I'm a bit confused... It's on my scene you got this problem? If yes, I'm not sure by what would you say exactly by "the freeze motion/sound" (all my fault, my english sucks ;) ). I just check it again and don't find somethings seems wrong...
Yes Mate is your Free pass for lost soul, but not your fault.
i have found the issue . it is the TittyMagic plugin , unchecking the Auto-update mass checkbox in the plugin UI
resloves the problem.
it was causing the the Freeze motion/sound to turn itself off and on .

@JBRootProd check out latest divininglipsandhands update - should fix the hand grabbing penis morph when holding hips issue
Hey @redeyes , I took a quick look and still got unwanted thumb movement on the doggy pose even though it's faded. Afterwards I didn't play with the different options to see if that could solve this slight defect.
I'm still looking for the best way for me to create my animations. Your two plugins, in addition to having very good auto animations (I already told you that I liked this tongue's movement of your last update), are a great help to save time. But I encounter some difficulties with it when I want to combine blowjob and handjob in the same animation... In the timeline, I have small dick jumps when changing frames, which means that when I play the animation, the position of the hand, the head and the cock are not in the desired place. After that it doesn't necessarily come from your plugin, it may be because I use the diviningrod with... Or that I don't use the right options (my English is very basic, I have a little trouble understand when there are technical terms.)

Edit : I just went further on my test and I guess I find why I get this cock jumping when i try to do HJ BJ combo, that was just a settings story and I guess I find the good one for me ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom