Lost Panties

Scenes Lost Panties

JBRootProd

Reactions
JBRootProd submitted a new resource:

Lost Panties - A nerdy alone in the park at night is searchin for her panties, how will he help her ?..

A nerdy alone in the park at night is searchin for her panties, how will he help her ?..

A simple scene with 9 handcrafted animations.
Free Mode + POV + Cinematic CAM (with music added)

View attachment 256634

Soundtrack :
incident by Rexlambo
Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com
Creative Commons / Attribution 3.0 Unported License (CC BY 3.0)
[URL...

Read more about this resource...

thank you @atani for your guide.
What I don't understand is that I removed all the problematic .var files from my installation, I built a new package where the unwanted dependencies no longer appear... But when I do the 'update on the hub, they are back (but noted missing when looking at the dependencies page)
Could it come from a skin or clothes preset that I use but created by another user?

Yes, dependencies can come from presets.
Some dependencies call for other dependencies, for example:
  • Damarmau.Lana calls for Roac.Iris_light (missing)
Dependencies calling for dependencies is only a problem when they cascade. This one for example: Origin69.Turtle_Neck_Top_and_Jacket_(Futa), brings a lot of them you might not want. Open the meta.json inside the VAR file and you can see better what is calling for what.

Yes, dependencies can come from presets.
Some dependencies call for other dependencies, for example:
  • Damarmau.Lana calls for Roac.Iris_light (missing)
Dependencies calling for dependencies is only a problem when they cascade. This one for example: Origin69.Turtle_Neck_Top_and_Jacket_(Futa), brings a lot of them you might not want. Open the meta.json inside the VAR file and you can see better what is calling for what.

Really a big thanks for the help @atani , you make me learn new things today (but I still have a lot to learn), now I know what I have to remove to make my scene more "clean"...

One major issue with scene is model looks and makeup keep on resetting to default, so in your scene can't replace model in own dress and makeup of choice. please don't put such restrictions.

One major issue with scene is model looks and makeup keep on resetting to default, so in your scene can't replace model in own dress and makeup of choice. please don't put such restrictions.
Thank you for your feedback @abjohn, this is not a "voluntary" restriction, I have known VAM for a short time and I do not yet master all the possibilities. But I agree with you that giving users the ability to change models and clothes is essential. I just need to learn how to set up this option, I'll look into it and update when I understand how it works.

Back
Top Bottom