Free hand drawing

Mel

Reactions
Hi all your lovely people, creators and experts out there, just wondering is is possible to draw a free hand shape/cube/sphere/panel or button etc. The reason I ask is with, the advent of the Quest 3 and it's amazing passthrough, the immersion of having a gorgeous, beautiful model in the same room as you is mind blowing. You can sit them next to you, on the sofa, opposite you at the dining table, laid next to you in bed, or stood by your bedside. This is where my question comes in. When for instance you position the model to stand by your bed, you can use cubes, panels, buttons etc, and placed strategically with the apha turned off you can hide the lower portion of the body, to give the impression, they really are stood by your bed, but because all the shapes, panels are straight edged, it is difficult to line them all up, and degrades the otherwise immersion. Hope this makes sense. See attachement, may show you what I mean ;)
621bbbd3f1829871a6c3336d7d9db013.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all your lovely people, creators and experts out there, just wondering is is possible to draw a free hand shape/cube/sphere/panel or button etc. The reason I ask is with, the advent of the Quest 3 and it's amazing passthrough, the immersion of having a gorgeous, beautiful model in the same room as you is mind blowing. You can sit them next to you, on the sofa, opposite you at the dining table, laid next to you in bed, or stood by your bedside. This is where my question comes in. When for instance you position the model to stand by your bed, you can use cubes, panels, buttons etc, and placed strategically with the apha turned off you can hide the lower portion of the body, to give the impression, they really are stood by your bed, but because all the shapes, panels are straight edged, it is difficult to line them all up, and degrades the otherwise immersion. Hope this makes sense. See attachement, may show you what I mean ;) View attachment 298677

Yeah, it would be tedious to do it for every aspect of your environment, I have no workaround either.
Best would be that Meta does some more use of the depth sensor and add some occlusion to recognized furniture, walls etc...

Back
Top Bottom