• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Plugins Fraemework

S

SPQR

SPQR submitted a new resource:

Fræmework - first person mod, desktop gameplay,

Session plugin that replaces the default mouse-look functionality (when you press TAB) with a first person mod. There's no demo scenes, it should work with most vam scenes.

It's experimental and I'm not a game dev so it's far from good. If you're hoping for something stable & game-studio quality this is not it!

V2 in action
There's more use cases but in V2 I wanted to showcase how it can be use for taking photos on desktop in a way that feels more personal & fun like VR feels...

Read more about this resource...

SPQR updated Fræmework with a new update entry:

updated to v2.1 moved as free

CHANGELOG v2
- FIX: fixed tool crosshair remaining in the scene on tab out
- NEW: added FPS flashlight, press L to toggle
- FIX: clear & reload tool subscene on tool change to bypass physics bug that drags atoms down on repeated subscene on/off
- NEW: added tool vertical rotation (Q+scroll) and horizontal (Q+SHIFT+Scroll)
- CHANGE: updated walking speed, was too fast on slowest
- CHANGE: reset item offsets on tool change
- FIX: fixed floor detection level interference of other...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it possible to change the FOV and the movement speed by opening the .cs file in notepad?

"moveSensitivity = 3f * Time.deltaTime" and "moveSensitivitySide = 1f * Time.deltaTime" should be the values for movement speed. you can put like 3.5f to move faster ,or 2.5f to move slower. there's also a * 1.5f after that somewhere, it's the multiplier for running, like 150%. "SuperController.singleton.monitorCameraFOV = 30f" and "SuperController.singleton.monitorCameraFOV = 60f" are the fov iirc, 30 for zoom, 60 for default

"moveSensitivity = 3f * Time.deltaTime" and "moveSensitivitySide = 1f * Time.deltaTime" should be the values for movement speed. you can put like 3.5f to move faster ,or 2.5f to move slower. there's also a * 1.5f after that somewhere, it's the multiplier for running, like 150%. "SuperController.singleton.monitorCameraFOV = 30f" and "SuperController.singleton.monitorCameraFOV = 60f" are the fov iirc, 30 for zoom, 60 for default
Thank you!!!

I know this is kind of on a backburner, but could I bother you to add couple of settings to the plugin UI, like previous posts requested, along with customizable hotkeys?
I know, I know, I could do it myself, but plugin UI in VAM is a mystery to me still.

sorry, i have other stuff i'm working on

if you're very interested in this, band up on patreon, request it there. when it was only there only 1 person ever mentioned as to liking it and it got 0 reviews on the hub. so i moved on

i want it too, i was actually planning to update this weekly as Alive. Sliders were supposed to come out next week after v2. it just didn't work out. i do stuff for patreon, not forum emoji & karma. i'd love to do it but don't have that kind of time

SPQR updated Fraemework with a new update entry:

updated to v3

View attachment 196208

INFO

CHANGELOG

- FIX: replace Z with X side lean
- FIX: front movement collision detection fix walking through walls, better stair climbing
- NEW: added movement sliders: player height, mouse sensitivity, move speed, acceleration,jump height,jump duration, field of view
- NEW: auto-save and auto-load settings
- FIX: floor detection, prevent falling...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Er, oops... My review said I had a few questions, but I tried this a few days ago and I forgot what my troubles are... Uh, I'll come back after I try it out again, ok? I think I stupidly tried to use Embody with this, and that was likely my issue. Let me do another test today and if I run into problems, I'll ask here :)
Sheesh, sorry about that!

no worries bro

it's not gonna work with posession or stuff like that for 1st person body if that's what you mean. i had another demo for 3rd person controls too but didn't work on that

Any plans to continue updating this? Would be great if the collisions could be improved! Right now I can going into wall/objects

Any plans to continue updating this? Would be great if the collisions could be improved! Right now I can going into wall/objects
I am continuing it as part of Alive and it's a bit different there but it's part of a bigger project.

If you can walk through walls objects completely like they're not there, they might not have collision.
If you're using an asset, objects inside it need to have colliders added to them otherwise there's not much the plugin can do to detect them

I'll likely not update this plugin, not a lot of people are interested in stuff like this around here and it's a very complicated task. I have leakers that get more likes in a week for leaking my paid plugin than I got here for attempting to do this lol, and did it for free for the community. It's kind of pointless for me

Hello is there a way to configure the keybind ? I was looking at acidbubbles plugin but cannot find a way to go change it to AZERTY

Back
Top Bottom