Foot Domination

Scenes Foot Domination

Sacochips2000

Reactions
Sacochips2000 submitted a new resource:

Foot Domination - Foot smelling, foot worship and footjob

This new foot domination scene is about foot smelling, foot smother, foot licking, foot slap, and footjob. The girl is more dominant with the man. She use her toes to play with his nose, his tongue, his mouth and his dick, but it won't be painless.

I have spend many time on this scene cause there're many animations, and for each of them, the man is animated too.
Even if it's more realistic to look, the disadvantage of this is for VR users, cause as the head move really more, it's less...

Read more about this resource...

Is there a way to change her feet to be cleaner? I'm quite new to modding VaM so i'm still finding out how to do it.
Thanks.

Is there a way to change her feet to be cleaner? I'm quite new to modding VaM so i'm still finding out how to do it.
Thanks.
OpenUI>Edit>select person>Skin Textures(make sure you have correct person selected)>change limb decal and normal for different textures.
But the textures he has are some of the best i've seen. There is another model on this site i took the Normal limb texture from as it give it a more realistic look(my opinion). Search Arenwyn.

Last edited:
Oh i've got to ask. Are these from motion captures? The motions are just so good. Seriously you are def 10/10 on skills.
It's not a real full body motion capture, i just have a Meta Quest. So technically yes it's motion capture (but very cheap)

It's not a real full body motion capture, i just have a Meta Quest. So technically yes it's motion capture (but very cheap)
Nice! Been testing making my own animations and that makes me feel better that I don't have to get full body lol. Have a loooong way to go to be anywhere close to your scenes.
Are you going to release more?
Honestly I'm surprised you don't $$ for them on patreon. I'd gladly pay a membership for this quality.

Back
Top Bottom