Flexing Test Set

Morphs Flexing Test Set

bdmulligan

Reactions
Patreon
bdmulligan
bdmulligan submitted a new resource:

Flexing Test Set - A set of arm and leg morphs used in a Test Scene I have

Morphs from this package will be used during some of the animations in a test scene I am also putting on the hub. Perhaps this set will be used in future scenes - it's hard for me to say right now. All I can say is there were some things I liked, but there were also some issues when using these bone morphs. Nevertheless, I'm making all resources from my 'Testing' available for anyone.

Read more about this resource...

Hi there! This current resource here is just a set of morphs. To get them to load, place the whole package in your [VAM] / AddonPackages/BDMulligan folder. These morphs were made to run with scene Flexing Test and do the same thing (placing the whole package in the ...BDMulligan folder). Lastly, you'll need to use the actual model used in testing Lola. As with the other two packages, place her package in with the other two inside the ...BDMulligan folder. Note most of the time you'll want to do this without having VAM running although VAM does allow you to force it to reload and check for new packages.
So, after the three packages are where they are supposed to be fire up VAM and you'll see the Flexing Test scene in the BDMulligan folder.

Back
Top Bottom