Fifty Shades of VaM

Scenes Fifty Shades of VaM

Spankimus

Reactions
Spankimus submitted a new resource:

Fifty Shades of VaM - Playable BDSM scene with 6 positions and implements

View attachment 314256

Well, that's another week gone I should have been in the real world but spent the whole time making another scene after the review from @pumpkinbeat asking for more positions and BDSM so here it jolly well is because I'm such a likewhore!

As always, this scene is far better enjoyed in VR so if you don't have a headset, go out and buy one right now you miser, I don't care if you can't afford food until next year! If you are going to...

Read more about this resource...

Spankimus updated Fifty Shades of VaM with a new update entry:

Passthrough mode added

I use colour setting 98,120,100 in VDXR for this. Remember for passthrough on Quest 3 you've got to have the stupid guardian switched on and if you step outside the boundary and back in it switches off, it's a bit unreliable, sometimes need to save the scene with passthrough on then restart VaM or even Virtual Desktop. There are lots of good guides on here if you get stuck. I've just set this passthrough to remove the cell and set the background but left all the furniture in place - you...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Destructable Underwear

Been playing around with alpha custom textures and trying to understand clothing a bit more, not sure I've really managed that to be honest there's some complex clothing out there and some of it works really well particularly the sim modes, these lace pants by @Riddler are a great example and seemed a good choice to start with so I've made them able to be destroyed and ultimately removed, just keep a whacking!

Oh yeah, there's another implement too, I'll leave you to find...

I love the scene but, I beg you, stop changing the VAR name every release, please.
Spankimus.Fiffty Shades of VAM.10.var will be allright

I love the scene but, I beg you, stop changing the VAR name every release, please.
Spankimus.Fiffty Shades of VAM.10.var will be allright

The software changes the release number every time anyway and is deliberately programmed not to create the same var for each build so that the previous version isn't overwritten, so I'm not sure what difference keeping the same var name realistically makes? When developing, I need to change the name in order to avoid overwriting the previous versions as I go back anyway, so the name will always be different. Why is this an issue?

well itmakes it impossible for the user to know what is a different scene and what is the latest version of the same scene. Just change the name of the Json when saving while developping, but once you export as a var, you can keep the same name as it is automatically updated.

well itmakes it impossible for the user to know what is a different scene and what is the latest version of the same scene. Just change the name of the Json when saving while developping, but once you export as a var, you can keep the same name as it is automatically updated.
No worries, I'll keep a consistent name when I package the var to make it easier

Bigger batteries and vr hands activation

I've put bigger batteries in the taser and fitted a release button for the cuffs. Also added BodyLanguage which is just a brilliant plugin and works straight out the box which should take care of those wanting to use VR hands and also makes the dildo a lot more useful, I've stiffened the spring on that. Also have switched to the wonderful Rosie model released today by @pogdaddy which I've modified slightly but looks great to have a more natural looking realistic model in...

Get on your bike

Whilst I've been away on holiday, Dakota has got very fat, so I've installed an exercise bike for her so she can get in shape.
Also changed autospanker to work in all positions, fixed some bugs and more testing.

I wanted to make the bike go faster the more you spank her but couldn't get to grips with the timeline dependency and speeds of all the objects - many thanks though to @Matt_ for the bike and animations - fantastic work.

SEND IDEAS!

Back
Top Bottom