Feets and toes morph normalizer

FunkyToaster432

Reactions
Sorry if this question has been asked before and I'm asking a second time (I didn't find something similar). Earlier I created a more general topic, but the solution to the problem was never found and I decided to ask a slightly more specific question. I'm looking for a morph that brings the feet and toes (mostly toes) to a standard model morph (like the "neck length" tried to do) to avoid the shoe deforming like the picture below. Maybe someone already tried?

1674681744448.png

1674681686055.png

This is going to be largely impossible just for the fact that you cant undo a foot morph unless you know exactly how it was morphed from default in the first place. The neck fix stuff is pretty predictable as to what happened to it as its mostly caused proportion edits changing the height.

The only solution here is to port your model to daz then using the geometry editor you can reset the feet to default (clear morphed deltas) then send the morph back to vam after the fix.

This is going to be largely impossible just for the fact that you cant undo a foot morph unless you know exactly how it was morphed from default in the first place. The neck fix stuff is pretty predictable as to what happened to it as its mostly caused proportion edits changing the height.

The only solution here is to port your model to daz then using the geometry editor you can reset the feet to default (clear morphed deltas) then send the morph back to vam after the fix.

Hmm, Is it possible to create a plugin that would change custom feet morphs to default feet morphs? Like a high heels mod in Honey Select

Juno has the best idea for a specific case. I you have multiple looks from the same creator that have the exact same baked in morph creating issue with the toes, you can reverse engineer the foot morph used by doing what juno said in reverse. Clear morphed deltas for everything but the feet. You should in theory be able to set that new foot morph to -1 on your looks in vam to put the feet back to normal without effecting the rest of the model.

Hmm, Is it possible to create a plugin that would change custom feet morphs to default feet morphs? Like a high heels mod in Honey Select

You can't permanently overwrite the morph, but you could use the idea of Juno/Origin69 in a script that would create the correction morph inside the game and apply it. That could work.

But if that problem is not common for you, it's not worth to make a script to fix it,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom