Feeding WG

mrmr32

Reactions
Website
github.com
Patreon
mrmr32
Nice sounding concept, but haven't been able to get this working at all, moving food towards the mouth does nothing.

It looks like everything is set up correctly, and I scaled up the trigger area, but nothing happens, are there any sound effects or does the food get deleted/disabled when it works?

Attachments

• feed2.png
    feed2.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Nice sounding concept, but haven't been able to get this working at all, moving food towards the mouth does nothing.

It looks like everything is set up correctly, and I scaled up the trigger area, but nothing happens
I noticed that the collider can be buggy sometimes. Careful with scaling the trigger, because every time the map gets loaded it will be changed (maybe in a future version I'll add customization for the trigger's position and size).
Check in the TriggerIncrementer menu if "run" is set. If it is, please uncheck it and try again.

are there any sound effects or does the food get deleted
Currently not, but in a future version I'll add an "actions when triggered" menu, just like MorphInjection. That way you can start custom animations, sounds...

Fiddled with the plugin for an hor, and coul not get it to work.
I have removed the trigger and added a simple trigger one, like an ui button to trigger the morph transition. When testing the trigger, my VAM would instantly crash.
I tried to set it up from scratch, I see that the maps are generated. Simply not working or if I trigger it explodes and physics recovery kicks in.
Despite all of this, this is a cool concept.

When testing the trigger, my VAM would instantly crash.
I tried to set it up from scratch, I see that the maps are generated. Simply not working or if I trigger it explodes and physics recovery kicks in.
I'll check it with more detail later, thanks for the report.

"TriggerIncrementer" won't download from The Vam Hub on its own
I've tried to uninstall the plugin & scene and re-install them and it does load.
There's something true about people complaining, and it's that the collider works only sometimes. I'll check it now and fix it.

Back
Top Bottom