Fallout Environments

Johninvr

Reactions
Hey VAM FAM,

Have yet to see any Fallout series environments, which I think would go great in VAM!

I’ve seen Skyrim and Witcher themed environments, as well as futuristic; but I would love to see some environments with the Fallout universe themes in them. Bonus points if there is a working radio with Fallout theme music and Galaxy News Radio!

I’ve got a halfway decent computer and every Fallout game except 76 (because it’s trash) so I may even try my own hand at some point, I just have no idea how to even begin creating (or copying) an environment, let alone the time as it’s getting deep into the holidays.

No, not AFAIK.
I am a big Fallout(VR) fan, too, but never got the desire to put my poor girls in such a depressingly dystopian setting.
Most of us like photorealistic environments better than low-poly.
Maybe there is an other user and fan who has done that, and maybe he will contact you...?

If you can get your hands on Fallout scenes, we could get them into VaM. It is somewhat easy but time consumpting.
Though, ripping loose objects and textures from the game and re-build a scene, seems like a lot of work to me.
There are some few dystopian (DAZ ) environments I know, which may work, but that wouldn't be Fallout.

B the way... there was a guy on the NoOC Discord who created a Piper Look with original clothes... maybe you can contact him.

Thanks TToby! I might try my hand at building an environment once the holiday season is gone and work calms down.

There’s something about the Fallout universe that just takes the edge off of a normally brutal dystopia. Maybe it’s the retro 50svibe, scratchy vinyl record music or the cheery pip boy adverts but the combination of brutal dystopia and warm comfort of 1950s flag, mom and apple pie just makes me happy.

I’ve heard recent rumors of a Fallout 5; I hope they stay true to the franchise history!

I hope they will add a VR-version, too.
FalloutVR is one of the top 5 VR titles for me, even if it is extremely unoptimized and buggy as hell.

there actually is a fallout 4 env. its that red rocket bldg and has a bunch of accesories like bombs n nuke bottles n stuff. im gonna have to look for it now.

so those links came from a discord that a guy named unorphaned or something like that runs. he ports env and stuff for vam. scamp is a moderator there.. i just asked him to share the links cause i dont want to get banned removed,, ect. you get it. @SCAMP

so those links came from a discord that a guy named unorphaned or something like that runs. he ports env and stuff for vam. scamp is a moderator there.. i just asked him to share the links cause i dont want to get banned removed,, ect. you get it. @SCAMP

Awesome man, thanks!! 🙏

Back
Top Bottom