EzScene2 (MixedReality ready)

Scenes EzScene2 (MixedReality ready)

EasyVam

Featured Contributor
Reactions
EasyVam submitted a new resource:

Easy Christmas-Scene with 50 animated Positions - 50 positions, christmas flair, Lilly, Free

50 animated Positions, threwn together from all over the community and put together by sx4n, refined by me with better lighting, fixed timeline positioning to make loaded looks fit better, christmas assets and simple UI-Buttons for extreme ease-of-use. Meant for your quick and modular entertainment, perfect for VaM newcomers!

Just unzip Easyscene.zip in your addonpackages folder and youre set.

I changed out the default look for a big-boobed lilly with extra lewd clothing, however...

Read more about this resource...

THATS what i was searching for! And now i'm searching that in a fantasy throne room setting :)

THATS what i was searching for! And now i'm searching that in a fantasy throne room setting :)

I havent seen something like that on the hub, maybe ill do a super easy to use scene with a fantasy theme in the next few months, sounds fun. :D
Glad you liked the scene.

EasyVam updated EzScene with a new update entry:

Rework B1

-Vastly increased FPS with a GiveMeFps preset
-Vastly increased image quality with Postmagic
-Sorted animation buttons
-added a custom UI
-added atmospheric ambient sounds
-improved lighting
-removed unnecessary assets
-re-aligned poses and tweaked physics to make loaded looks fit better.
-probably did some other stuff but forgot about it. dont judge me, i dont even know what i ate yesterday.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it easy enough to make a toggle for gimmefps and soft body for the newbs? Most of us are here for the realism, but I really liked your first version and where you were going with it, much appreciated for the hard work.

Is it easy enough to make a toggle for gimmefps and soft body for the newbs? Most of us are here for the realism, but I really liked your first version and where you were going with it, much appreciated for the hard work.

Very easy, ill make sure to not force-off anything for people, its against everything i have in mind for my scenes aswell. Good feedback, keep it coming!

EasyVam updated EzScene2 (MixedReality ready) with a new update entry:

MixedReality and Quality of Life update

- Added a button to hide everything and show a 255 Green background - MixedReality access with just 1 click!

- Completely new UI

- New lighting setup which always highlights her/his fun places

- Seperated Desktop and VR PoV for male and female - be locked in as a flatvammer or use your hands in VR!

- Reconfigured vammoan to manually trigger on certain inserts

- Added pleasure morphs triggering on her Moans via Vammoan (Thank you...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just picked up my Q3, will try it with passthrough.
Coming from a QPro I can assure you I’ll change the colour immediately, pure green is not the best choice.
Together with VD 98,120,100 was the best match for me.
Now onto activating the Q3 ;)

Just picked up my Q3, will try it with passthrough.
Coming from a QPro I can assure you I’ll change the colour immediately, pure green is not the best choice.
Together with VD 98,120,100 was the best match for me.
Now onto activating the Q3 ;)
beff jezos screwed me over, mine has a delivery delay.

thanks for your recommendations - looking forward to tweak optimal settings. for now its about easy&simple access for everyone diving into mixedreality with their new quest3. :)

Back
Top Bottom