Eyeshadow and Eyeliner - Combined for female

Textures Eyeshadow and Eyeliner - Combined for female

DasBoot

Featured Contributor
Reactions
DasBoot submitted a new resource:

Eyeshadow and Eyeliner - Combined for female - Different colors of eyeshadow combined with different levels of eyeliner

I created some new makeup textures (face decal) by combining an existing eye shadow texture with some different eyeliner textures. I created 6 different colors (blue dark, blue light, brown, pink, purple, red dark), trying to mimic some typical commercial eye shadow colors and then combined them with 5 different eye liner textures to add more bang to them.

Enjoy!

Note: These can only be applied to female models.

Credit: I am not sure who to credit for the original textures, as these...

Read more about this resource...

Darn... out of all the colors just plain black color is the one I was looking for. If you can, could you add the different versions of black?
I was glad to see them on the futa version but their not in this female ver. 😞

Darn... out of all the colors just plain black color is the one I was looking for. If you can, could you add the different versions of black?
I was glad to see them on the futa version but their not in this female ver. 😞
Sure thing, when i get a chance I will create a black one. I wasn't structured with how I created these and didn't do the exact same colors for each, but I do remember thinking the black one on the futa was nice, I will try and update with one for you.

Back
Top Bottom