Question Eye Control Trigger Timeline Help

HiGuy69lol

Reactions
Hello gang, timeline trigger help needed.
Using timeline (30 second Anime) I want eyes to start on a cell phone (unity asset), then at 15 seconds, switch to player. I can use EyeControl to move her eyes, but they don't fall to me (player). Auto Behave is set to Player (tried other settings.) I added a trigger (in timeline) to switch her "look", but I'm doing something wrong. I also tried AcidBubbles Glance, life, gaze, but that doesn't work because the head sways.
Screenshot 2024-08-19 123404.png
Screenshot 2024-08-19 123455.png

Any trigger advice would be greatly appreciated.

If you use a plugin like Glance that controls eye behaviour, you'll not be able to override that.
You may be better off using EyeTargetControl as a target in Timeline if you want the eyes looking at various places.

Upvote 0
If you use a plugin like Glance that controls eye behaviour, you'll not be able to override that.
You may be better off using EyeTargetControl as a target in Timeline if you want the eyes looking at various places.
Thanks atani for your response. I've used EyeTarget before, so I'm somewhat familiar with it. Is there a way to switch between looking at the EyeTarget and the player (me) using timeline? Can't seem to work that out. I can always move the EyeTarget… but then I'd need to be standing directly in the spot. If there is a way to switch (using triggers), what should Auto Behavior be set to (none, player, target, control)? I played around with triggers, but couldn't get anything to switch. It was either the EyeTarget, or me.

Upvote 0
I mentioned EyeTarget in case you have several places to look at, but you should be able to use the trigger you showed to change it to other options, unclear why it didn't.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom