Eye Contact on the Orient Express

Scenes Eye Contact on the Orient Express

PetaZwega

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
PetaZwega
PetaZwega submitted a new resource:

Eye Contact on the Orient Express - 10+ minutes of motion capture including a footjob, handjob, story elements and clothes customization

Tickets please!

With this release I tried some stuff using the LookAtTrigger, so I hope you're ready for some one on one eye contact action with Mackenzie. Don't look away O.O! But don't get caught staring at that cleavage either, you might get thrown off the train...

Included is a big selection of different clothing options for Mackenzie (mainly casual clothes, who likes to travel uncomfortable clothes, right?), a...

Read more about this resource...

Awesome. Is there a way you can add additional sex scenes like bj, sex, etc in the next update?

Hello! For some reason right when the scene loads it crashes EVERY time and i have no idea why. Any fix you may suggest? Thanks!!

Great scene! is there any way to hide the UI buttons in the scene? (i.e. socks toggle, audio toggle etc)

Best Feet scene on this whole platform!!! Anyone know how i could apply the idle toe movement to other person atoms? it would be perfect for a voyeur scene. "floatmultiparam" plugins are alright but im clueless on syncing the big toe with the rest of the toes

UPDATE: Enable "show hidden" in the "select" tab of the menu that also contains graphic settings, youll be looking for variable triggers (The onesthat look like an arrow coming out of a box thats on its side) once you find the ones youre looking for you can just save as a preset.

From there just load up any scene and rename the target person "Mackenzie" (select the name in menu and a keyboard will appear) and name the variable triggers what they were named in the Orient scene you pulled them from (there are 3 different wiggles to make into presets), unless you rebuild the presets to work with the variable trigger default names, thus making it almost plug and play bar the target persons name which can also be configured as needed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom