Exaggerated Blowjob (Major Refresh)

Scenes Exaggerated Blowjob (Major Refresh)

sevenseason

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
sevenseasonVAM
sevenseason submitted a new resource:

Exaggerated Blowjob (Major Refresh) - Vacuum Blowie ;) inspired by manga/hentai

Major refresh!, all dependencies have been fixed, the paid version also is now hub-verified!, so you can grab dependencies easily from the hub!

first of all i thank the mods in the site for "handling" me after somethings i've done (thank you) and sorry once again

i finally managed to make it hub-friendly by recreating everything from scratch (except the timeline, thankgod)
Blowjob that is inspired by vacuum face from anime-hentai, bj morphs are built-into the timeline, so it...

Read more about this resource...

The var still has fixable reference issues that were not fixed before it was finalized and uploaded. There are missing path errors. This is why testing a var in a clean install area helps.

The var still has fixable reference issues that were not fixed before it was finalized and uploaded. There are missing path errors. This is why testing a var in a clean install area helps.
installing new vam folder.. hmm, i really should do that, now lemme try it with clean vam install

curiously, what error did you get?

i just tested, i recreated everything from scratch but those annoying reference issue still persists, thank you for noticing that.

the scene intended to work without those reference, those reference are what kept me from being able to upload var.
but i tested the animation and everything, it is working as intended & only 1 reference morph is missing for some reason, which is Analoguebob.BJ_Deluxe.2 (even though the morph is in the timeline lol wtf??)

anyway thank you! good thing someone is open about the issue w my var, i am fixing it now immidiately

Code:
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/sevenseason.Roy-2328534a.vmi or name sevenseason.Roy referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/sevenseason.Roy-2328534a-Genital.vmi or name sevenseason.Roy Genital referenced in save file
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/jyy/Wet/Male/NOSHINE.jpg is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/jyy/Wet/Male/NOSHINE.jpg is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/jyy/Wet/Male/GenitalWetDickS.jpg is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/jyy/Wet/Male/GenitalWetDickS.jpg is not valid[
/CODE]

Package Manager also says it had package issues when built. In Package Builder, you check Fix All to get rid of these issues. It will include those items in the package.

Excited to try this but when I load the scene I get these errors also

> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/jyy/Wet/Male/GenitalWetDickS.jpg is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/jyy/Wet/Male/GenitalWetDickS.jpg is not valid
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/sevenseason.Roy-2328534a.vmi or name sevenseason.Roy referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/sevenseason.Roy-2328534a-Genital.vmi or name sevenseason.Roy Genital referenced in save file

Excited to try this but when I load the scene I get these errors also

> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/jyy/Wet/Male/GenitalWetDickS.jpg is not valid
waiting moderator approval for that ^^, i have version looming over since 12 hours ago that fixed all of those things

Back
Top Bottom