Look: Kelly.

View attachment 38210

View attachment 38211

View attachment 38212

View attachment 38213

View attachment 38214

View attachment 38215

What it is
Look. Body and head morphs, hair preset, skin preset as well as glute and breast physics presets are included. The scene comes with its own scene with only the model and a lighting rig specifically built for 360 degree viewing and room scale VR. No...

Read more about this resource...

epi.noah updated Epi.Kelly with a new update entry:

sliders, gen morph

The presentation scene has sliders now. Height, weight and daint can be adjusted. The base look is how I like it, you can customize to your own liking.
The presentation scene also has her shaking now. You can adjust the breast and glute physics accordingly if you tweak the look. I've set them to my liking.

As far as the appearance goes, the only change that was made is to the anus. It looks better now in certain cases (like when the butt is shaking in the plank position). The old genital...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The body looks great and photorealistic indeed but her face really looks quite underage to me and gives me nausea.
With a more mature face the model would be great!

I aim to have a baby face on a hot body for a "sexy & cute" look that I enjoy. You can customize further for your own taste.

Last edited:
The body looks great and photorealistic indeed but her face really looks quite underage to me and gives me nausea.
With a more mature face the model would be great!

Try Amber.
AmberHead.jpg

AmberCloseUp.jpg

Also what I said in the previous message applies if you wanna mix and match:

I aim to have a baby face on a hot body for a "sexy & cute" look that I enjoy. You can customize further for your own taste.

This way, you can get something in between:
KellyAmber05.jpg

Back
Top Bottom