Assets [Environment] Dirty Cell

TGC

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
TGC6969
Patreon
TGC69
nice idea of creating the prefabs separating the seating , what bugged me about the original is the four walls, how do you get in ? :rolleyes: so did my version some while back and created a textured wall with a door .

Attachments

• D-cell.jpg
    D-cell.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Oh thats a pretty cool idea with the door :) The original is actually with only 3 walls. I just copy pasted 1 wall to make the cell closed 💪 If you want to, release your mod with the door. I think people will like it ;)

Last edited:
oh yeah it was 3 walls , think i must have done the same ,duplicated a wall to fill the missing wall and then textured it , i did have an issue with the chains , i was trying to reduce the vertex count as i thought there was to many vertices , but blender didn't do a good job it ended up up distorted , so ended up creating the chains from scratch , i will have to ask Noone102000. permission to release it .

Hey cool I see you released it :D It will also be the same quality if you upscale the textures in unity. Its pretty easy I show you how to do it with pic. :)

Last edited:
I had only walls and bed on 8k size, everything else 4k cause the objects were small.

thanks mate , the textures always bugged me , how do you get the colours looking more vibrant as when i get to vam the textures look washed out and dull

Thanks a lot mate its made a huge difference , adjusting the texture size in unity .

Back
Top Bottom