• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Cell

Scenes Cell

SuperSamoth

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
SuperSamoth submitted a new resource:

Cell - Now you understand why you weren't given the same cell

Read more about this resource...
er not sure what the SuperSamoth.Cell.1 var file is about as just contains a blank jpg image lol
think you forgot the json file . as you will have 2 images you have to select the one that is the json , as the jpg will automatically be assigned to it

er not sure what the SuperSamoth.Cell.1 var file is about as just contains a blank jpg image lol
think you forgot the json file . as you will have 2 images you have to select the one that is the json , as the jpg will automatically be assigned to it
Ah fuck me I deleted a bunch of shit from the var I must have took it out as well xD thanks for telling me !

Oh indeed I see what you say I selected the jpg instead of the json x) ty

I have fecked up a few times too ,forgetting or missing something lol,
i notice you have the dreaded RG glute morphs mate , they are sodding pain
it attaches to any characters you save , its like a parasite morph
get rid mate of any RG glute morphs ,
eg , /Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/AUTO/RG InOut.vmi
RG Side2Side.vmi ,RG UpDown2.vmi .
these came from Eros who got them from some where else
its not very dazzling having a deformed right butt cheek.
Great scene though mate, keep up the good work.

I have fecked up a few times too ,forgetting or missing something lol,
i notice you have the dreaded RG glute morphs mate , they are sodding pain
it attaches to any characters you save , its like a parasite morph
get rid mate of any RG glute morphs ,
eg , /Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/AUTO/RG InOut.vmi
RG Side2Side.vmi ,RG UpDown2.vmi .
these came from Eros who got them from some where else
its not very dazzling having a deformed right butt cheek.
Great scene though mate, keep up the good work.
Holy shit did not know about that ! the morph mst xD Thanks for warning me, I've deleted it x)
Thanks, very simple scene but I'm quite fond of this kind of simple scene ^^ you too

Holy shit did not know about that ! the morph mst xD Thanks for warning me, I've deleted it x)
Thanks, very simple scene but I'm quite fond of this kind of simple scene ^^ you too
yeah they are a pain mate i forgot to mention to delete the vmb files too, i wasn't aware at start until i noticed one my characters butt cheeks looked odd
then i had to check my other character looks to see which ones had the dam morphs
was a pain. you may get an error morphs can't be found but re-saving the look solves that.
meshed VR was aware of it . first reported in feb 2020
i have let eros know about it .

Yeah I deleted everything ty :) 2020 xD Taking their sweet time, well I think this will never be solved with them working on 2x. "The morph of unknown origins"

Back
Top Bottom