Ending No Nut November

Scenes Ending No Nut November

MadTinkerer

Reactions
MadTinkerer submitted a new resource:

Ending No Nut November - A horny girlfriend experience after a month of no sex. VR optimized, voiced, custom animations.

Fully voiced girlfriend experience. Dozens of custom animations and transitions with multiple positions. Lean back and enjoy. Skippable intro sequence and adjustable fucking speed sliders.

Please download all dependencies through the ingame VAM Hub for the best experience! Everything is available for free.

View attachment 214211

View attachment 214212

View attachment 214213

Credits:

AcidBubbles.Embody.58...

Read more about this resource...

I have tried everything and a lot of models at 1.0 but it keeps crashing. If it doesn't crash then there is no motion. You have to start it by hand but than the motion is way of.

I have tried everything and a lot of models at 1.0 but it keeps crashing. If it doesn't crash then there is no motion. You have to start it by hand but than the motion is way of.
Sounds like you're not running the latest version 1.21.1.0 of VAM.

I have tested the scene with a clean VAM installation version 1.22 with multiple looks and it does seem to work as intended.

Having the same problems as bimmer, every time I change her look her animation stops. Auto thruster just turns itself off but Timeline still progresses normally.

What does your error log & message log say when this happens?
It's usually recommended to pause the scene to switch looks.

sorry for the late reply. no error messages pop up but I found that changing the look thru the 'appearance preset' option fixes the lack of movement. I've just been changing the look from the control option and that's the only way I can replicate the problem

Back
Top Bottom