Ember Heirloom

Looks Ember Heirloom

Hey! I love the and the effort you put into porting her in! I would really love an update to the body clothing to have multiple materials so that you can adjust the Lava (the glutes/thighs/hands) Seperately from the black obsidian parts of her body, I think this way we can add some transparency and extra glossiness to the lava so that it will be possible to get it looking even closer to the lavalamp look of her butt that she has in game without reducing the quality of the rest of the body!
1723010463688.png

Hey! I love the and the effort you put into porting her in! I would really love an update to the body clothing to have multiple materials so that you can adjust the Lava (the glutes/thighs/hands) Seperately from the black obsidian parts of her body, I think this way we can add some transparency and extra glossiness to the lava so that it will be possible to get it looking even closer to the lavalamp look of her butt that she has in game without reducing the quality of the rest of the body!
View attachment 397859
That was actually my original intention. In blender when I was trying to cut it, the vertices would shoot out from the model. This isn't the first time I've had this happen and haven't found out why its happening.

I do want to go back and work on that lava texture and make it more accurate to the game though and get that separate textures working.

That was actually my original intention. In blender when I was trying to cut it, the vertices would shoot out from the model. This isn't the first time I've had this happen and haven't found out why its happening.

I do want to go back and work on that lava texture and make it more accurate to the game though and get that separate textures working.
I think some plugin like this can help tuned up more accurate lava texture. https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/emissiveclothingplus.31436/

You need to set off clothing "Ember Heirloom torso Gloss" :
-> Add plugin EmissivePlus.cs
-> Filter Override -> Ember Heirloom body
-> Change color?
Like example for this settings :
-> original color
gHeilroom_010.jpg

-> some recolors with these settings:
green_010.jpg
green_020.jpg

-> issue A ( clothing usage? ) :
clothingf_off.jpg
clothingf_on.jpg

-> issue B ( color overlap with other colors? or it's mixed with lava color texture ) :
red110.jpg
red1100.jpg

-> ( Possible solution to this problem is to use bleached/white lava texture? )

Maybe it will help to reach more accurate game color for these great look? ;)

Last edited:
I think the Lava would need some sort of scrolling textures too.. is that even possible on clothes maybe as a plugin?? maybe you can have a dark translucent booty, and another clothes layer to handle the lava portions with a panning texture?

I think the Lava would need some sort of scrolling textures too.. is that even possible on clothes maybe as a plugin?? maybe you can have a dark translucent booty, and another clothes layer to handle the lava portions with a panning texture?
I was looking into making animated textures for this model specifically, it would need to be with a specific plugin. Making plugins are kina outside my forte, but im willing to try and learn it.

I think some plugin like this can help tuned up more accurate lava texture. https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/emissiveclothingplus.31436/

You need to set off clothing "Ember Heirloom torso Gloss" :
-> Add plugin EmissivePlus.cs
-> Filter Override -> Ember Heirloom body
-> Change color?
Like example for this settings :
-> original color
View attachment 398048

-> some recolors with these settings:
View attachment 398049View attachment 398050

-> issue A ( clothing usage? ) :
View attachment 398051View attachment 398052

-> issue B ( color overlap with other colors? or it's mixed with lava color texture ) :
View attachment 398054View attachment 398055

-> ( Possible solution to this problem is to use bleached/white lava texture? )

Maybe it will help to reach more accurate game color for these great look? ;)
Is it possible to make the Genitals/Skin take on the glow too because its not working
it looks like it isn't working for that in this picture too but when I test it it definitely doesn't glow.

Alternatively is it possible to brighten and color match the area better compared to the ember model because
it's a little distracting how strangely dark in comparison it is to the rest with or without glow.

Is it possible to make the Genitals/Skin take on the glow too because its not working
it looks like it isn't working for that in this picture too but when I test it it definitely doesn't glow.

Alternatively is it possible to brighten and color match the area better compared to the ember model because
it's a little distracting how strangely dark in comparison it is to the rest with or without glow.
thats caused by the plugin, I dont why it does, it removes body gloss

Back
Top Bottom