Elven Lilly

Looks Elven Lilly

Stormchaser

Reactions
Stormchaser submitted a new resource:

Elven Lilly - Elven Lilly, the pocket rocket!

Elven Lilly.
At only a mere 5 feet tall, she's a tiny, pocket rocket! ✌

This is my first release. I only ask that you be gentle with her. ;)

I highly recommend to use Roac's 'Daisy hair' and Hunting-Succubus' 'Enhanced eyes' for this particular look.

I've created and included some extra morphs, for a change of appearance and also to help when she wears an outfit.
Her Elven ears are set at zero, but you can use negative numbers for human ears and positive for larger elf ears.
A...

Read more about this resource...

Really good stuff!
Just wondering about the nipples though, as they have a bit of a strange, extruded shape that seems to come from the character morph. Is that normal?

So this is a nice look and Ive managed to recreate the stuff which wasn't included etc. But her clothes wont say on? what ever i stick on her upper body despite her large nips simply , wants to fall off haha
Unless i turn off the sim and or acceleration and its not in undress mode either :?
Any ideas?

also which timbo dance is that?

Attachments

• elf girl.png
    elf girl.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
IMO as a daily user and after speaking to others about this it isn't that you or others don't provide the clothing etc ..as it's a look haha....but if you show the LOOK you're providing in clothing in the main photo it's kind of misleading. Then you get people who own those dependencies asking why they don't work haha which is when users ask you to fix other peoples work.
To solve this maybe the solution is to show just the LOOK as you are actually providing it so a user knows what they are getting?
Never presume anything with new users haha
And then show pics of what it could look like and say...'it could look like this'.

While any creator is showing a look which MOST users won't be able to recreate... you are opening yourself up to all types of stuff. And that will only get worse over time.
Also some creators are abusing this system to sell their paid clothing using incomplete looks etc.

I hope this is a fair comment and we discussed it and a few of us agreed it's becoming an issue and if we dont tell creators then how will they know haha

Good look regardless and you can see I already have all these paid / unpaid dependencies so this applies mostly to all those who don't. Keep up the good work! :-D

Last edited:
I think there's an issue with your nipple morphs? It doesn't look at all like the pictures they are massively expanded - perhaps separate them out like you did the ears/nails, etc...

I think there's an issue with your nipple morphs? It doesn't look at all like the pictures they are massively expanded - perhaps separate them out like you did the ears/nails, etc...
I think they're ment 2 b like mushrooms? She an elf but I thought they look bit weird 2. I dont hav the clothing 2 cover :(

I think theyre meant to be like this? OP hasnt said adn though they look funny she is an elf so its kinda cool ?

Attachments

• wtf.png
    wtf.png
    330.2 KB · Views: 0
I think theyre meant to be like this? OP hasnt said adn though they look funny she is an elf so its kinda cool ?

I wish OP would respond, because the nude picture in their posting does not have nipples like that at all - and I can't really morph them to look normal.

I wish OP would respond, because the nude picture in their posting does not have nipples like that at all - and I can't really morph them to look normal.
correct.png

you are correct. I thought it was some neat elf thing but no its a mistake. The pic is diff from the end result.
Im sure the OP is aware and working on it.
I suspect as this is their first effort and they were really pleased (as they should be) they are surprised at all this attention haha but if they read the comments everyone here is very supportive and only trying to help because they like the look.

Hopefully the op will see that this is a supportive community and appreciate that if we dont tell them of known issues ....it doesnt help anyone haha

Oh wow, I'm really sorry guys. Please don't think I've been ignoring anyone.
I only occasionally frequent the hub, so I was totally unaware of this discussion thread. 😲

Firstly, I've learnt a valuble lesson when it comes to uploading to the hub. I genuinely thought people wouldn't be expecting any outfits in the package because it's a 'Look'. I still should have stated this though. I have edited this now, to hopefully reduce confusion.

Regarding Lilly's nipples. That is really strange, seeing how this looks for some people. No, those strange nipples aren't meant to be like that and they've never appeared like that on my end, or those who tested the var for me. I can only conclude that there is some kind of conflict, for some users. Are my morphs the only ones being used? Does using the hide nipples morph work as it's meant to in this instance, or does the conflict alter this too?
I will have to look into this and get back to you all.
I'm really sorry for those that have this issue. I really wanted Lilly to be right for everyone.

If people are having issues with Jackaroo's dress slipping off the chest, you'll have to unsim it I'm afraid. It was an issue for me too. I've recently found that Oeshii's dress is much better for animation:

I'm afraid time is not something I have alot of, as I work 7 days a week. I will try to sort out any issues and correct them if possible.
I hope people can be patient.

Thank you to all who have downloaded and enjoyed Lilly. :)

Regarding Lilly's nipples. That is really strange, seeing how this looks for some people. No, those strange nipples aren't meant to be like that and they've never appeared like that on my end, or those who tested the var for me. I can only conclude that there is some kind of conflict, for some users. Are my morphs the only ones being used? Does using the hide nipples morph work as it's meant to in this instance, or does the conflict alter this too?
I will have to look into this and get back to you all.

The only active morphs I have besides yours are default VAM morphs are for Lilly, Hide Nipples doesn't really work properly, and makes them turn into craters.1622031129088.png - Hide Nipples
1622031195365.png - Default

No sweat OP, we're thankful for your work and this isn't your main gig (7 days a week or work is rough!).

If we can find a solution great, otherwise with enough tweaking it (nipple problem) can be limited.
Unfortunately on my end the best way to limit the issue was to reduce your character's base morph value which is too bad because the rest is great.

set up a 2nd vam clean install and try it. Try this yourself an then it should be easy to fix :)
If cloths not yours dont show them? Confusin as thought my look was missin something that was never there lol
We all busy 2 but we tryin 2 help u 2.
Thabks 4 replyin

Last edited:
Ok so I solved it haha Not an issue ive seen before but I AM always HAPPY TO HELP haha

Nipples:

The issue is of all things... SMOOTH PASSES!
Yes that is right this morph is tied to smooth passes...that thing we never bother with and usually turn to 1 because it eats VR FPS!

SMOOTH PASSSES:

4.png
2.png
0.png
As you can clearly see 2 is the bare min before it becomes an earthy mushroom nightmare haha

This is something the OP can test and an issue we all have. The OP likely has a more powerful pc where they have smooth passes on default or on 4. While most of us for VR use a 0 or 1 because almost nothing uses this so we have developed bad habits haha

I would recommend the OP list this issue in overview.
This isnt about this looks as much as their next look which im sure will also be a hit...and then inevitably they will download this look and begin the problem all again haha
This is how you solve that issue.

Clothing

a.png
b.png
To solve the clothing issue go customize / physics- make sure you have UNDRESS unchecked. Then manually adjust the collision power. bringing it it to around 54 seems to fix this issue.
But this is an issue to bring to the creator Jackaroo.
Pls ask them about this if problem persists.

Hopefully that solves this issue and well done to the OP for replying and doing their best to fix this simply but obscure issue. Hopefully this saves them time to work and make new and exciting LOOKS ! ;-)

THIS is what DISCUSSION is for! :-D
We discuss the problem and we solve it TOGETHER!

Last edited:
Ok so I solved it haha Not an issue ive seen before but I AM always HAPPY TO HELP haha

Nipples:

The issue is of all things... SMOOTH PASSES!
Yes that is right this morph is tied to smooth passes...that thing we never bother with and usually turn to 1 because it eats VR FPS!

SMOOTH PASSSES:

View attachment 46955
View attachment 46956
View attachment 46957
As you can clearly see 2 is the bare min before it becomes an earthy mushroom nightmare haha

This is something the OP can test and prove that it was infact an issue they had and we all had but the OP likely has a more powerful pc where they have smooth passes on default or on 4. While most of us for VR use a 0 or 1 because almost nothing uses this so we have developed bad habits haha

I would recommend the OP list this issue in overview.
This isnt about this looks as much as their next look which im sure will also be a hit...and then inevitably they will download this look and begin the problem all again haha
This is how you solve that issue.

Clothing

View attachment 46960
View attachment 46959
To solve the clothing issue go customize / physics- make sure you have UNDRESS unchecked. Then manually adjust the collision power. bringing it it to around 54 seems to fix this issue.
But this is an issue for the creator who this is not. Pls ask them about this if problem persists.
This is an inevitable issue when creators main photo isnt reflective of the actual download but that is another issue entirely (see above haha).

Hopefully that solves this issue and well done to the OP for replying and doing their best to fix this simply but obscure issue. Hopefully this saves them time to work and make new and exciting LOOKS ! ;-)

THIS is what DISCUSSION is for! :-D
We discuss the problem and we solve it TOGETHER!
this works lol nice job . Thx

Oof, yeah I've run into the nipple thing before - certain morphs look super janky with few smooth passes. "Nipples bulbous" is the one at fault here, I believe. Sorry I'm late to the party, could've explained this when it came out last week. 😣

@Stormchaser, my one beef with this IMPECCABLE character is that she comes with breast soft physics turned OFF. WHAAA?? Why? 😭
The problem is, you sculpted/built her morph without physics, so if I turn them on then of course her breast shapes go all wonky.
I would really, really love to get my hands on an unmerged version of her morph (assuming she's not 100% Blender sculpt), if you are going to go back and update her at any point, so that I can tweak her elfie boobies to look good with a lil mass and spring! It's VAM, man, can't just ignore breast physics. 😆

I'm happy to help if you need any tips with fixing that... or even if you want help with re-merging select morphs while keeping others available, it's a tedious job but I'd be happy to straight up do it for you, for the sake of Elven Lilly.
Please lemme know, I would love to build some scenes with this gal. I'm on Discord too (you may recall my effusive praise there recently, haha).

Back
Top Bottom