Question ELI5: Simple Squirting/Ejaculation Triggers?

WetZoner

Reactions
I've been plucking away at so many crazy-detailed sex scenes in Edit Mode lately trying to determine one simple thing:
How to create my own setup where I can manually interact with a person's intimate parts long enough to trigger some fun juices using assets with cum/particles/etc.

I have a few different squirting/jizzing/lactating assets on hand, I just have zero clue how to put them to the use I want. It's hard to know where to look when at least 25 of the top plugins in VaM ALL have comments saying that they're must-haves and absolutely essential, and some of them feel like rocket science to me...
I'm not really trying to create elaborate animated scenes or do all of this timeline stuff just yet (unless I have to), I just want a happy goop trigger in VR!
What is the absolute easiest way to accomplish this?

tldr: What combination of plugins would someone need to make a person atom blow a particle load after diddling their danglies for XYZ seconds?

I haven't seen any scenes that actually do that. Most scenes just have it occur at a certain time in the scene animation, or they use Timeline. You'd need a plugin that has to count for a certain amount of time before triggering. It doesn't seem like a tough thing to do, but does it exist? Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Timeline could do it.

Do you already know how to create a trigger for the squirting part? I'll just copy the post I made on Reddit a while ago (fixed up some links though):

First, you'll need a cum asset. Here are your options:
After getting your asset installed, you have to place it:
  1. Add a CustomUnityAsset atom (found under Misc) and load up your cum asset.
  2. Some assets will loop continuously, while others will only fire once when they're turned on (heh). For either type, you can set a Trigger to turn the asset on and off. You could make it a button trigger, an animation trigger, a timed trigger or probably even a collision trigger.
  3. For the CustomUnityAsset atom, go to Control and set the Parent to the target (e.g. Person#2). This means that when you move the person, the asset will move with it. By "target", I mean the person or thing that's attached to the cum asset, not the "target of the cum".
  4. Set the Parent Link to the target. If it's a Person's dick, then set it to penisTipControl. Be sure to change both Position and Rotation to "Parent Link". This will allow the cum asset to move with the penis tip.
  5. It's easiest to place when the target isn't moving, so I suggest disabling any animations.
  6. Make sure you know which way the cum asset shoots and move it into position. For non-looping cum assets, you may want to set up your trigger first so that you can test it out.
  7. After it's all done and working well, you MAY want to set the CustomUnityAsset to Hidden, because it's annoying if you accidentally grab and move it while editing something else.
Edit: Just saw Pimped Pump Trigger plugin. That might work. You pump a trigger, and that increases the value. While you're not pumping, the value falls. When you get past the threshold, it triggers something else, like a cum asset.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ok so we have many clothing cum stains that looks very nice. but then each of that unity asset for cum are quite meh and do not looks like real live cum. just like some white shapes. I think that working on fluids should be next must have for VAM.

Upvote 0
For either type, you can set a Trigger to turn the asset on and off.
Forgive my ignorance and forgive me bumping a many years old thread but this is the part I'm struggling with.

How do you use a trigger to control whether an atom is on or off?
I'm using an animation trigger and I can figure out how to change properties of an item but not whether it is on or off.

Upvote 0
Forgive my ignorance and forgive me bumping a many years old thread but this is the part I'm struggling with.

How do you use a trigger to control whether an atom is on or off?
I'm using an animation trigger and I can figure out how to change properties of an item but not whether it is on or off.
No point bumping a old thread only lightly related when you can make a new one for your question.

Triggers work like this:
the atom > something about the atom > action about that something
The something for your case is called AtomControl and gives you a ON/OFF checkbox.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom