EasyJerk Scene 04

Scenes EasyJerk Scene 04

merkaumaga

Reactions
Patreon
merkaumaga
merkaumaga submitted a new resource:

EasyJerk Scene 04 - Easy Ride... like its use, obviously unbreakable

If you still have bullets left ... I want to give your last chance of the week end...

View attachment 106786

It was my last testing and it was hard to resist all that girls jumping over...

View attachment 106787

View attachment 106789

View attachment 106790

View attachment 106791

Now I have to take a break.

I feel tired... and empty.

Notes:
I still don't understand why while packing the system it talks about...

Read more about this resource...

I still don't understand why while packing the system it talks about resources that I am sure I have removed ... However these are all free so you might find some references to Blazedust, JoyBoy, NoStage3, TKB. Thanks to them and to the whole community.
I saved the package and had a look, and it all comes down to that old "OpenXXL" problem.

1647792358284.png

Hop into your male morphs for Person 2, tick the "Only Active" and set OpenXXL to Default.

Next, go to Auto Behaviors, and disable "Auto Male Genital/Anus Morphs."

1647792426429.png

Last, go and repackage as a new version, and you'll see that the Reference License Report only shows MeshedVR's 3 Point Light Setup and NoStage3's Long, Upswept Hair.

1647792642544.png

Both of these packages are included in VaM, so people won't need to download them. If you wanted to get rid of the lighting rig, you could do hand-make your own lighting instead of using the 3-point setup. Remove that lighting subscene from your scene, add lights and position them where you like, and you'll be set. The hair comes from the hair you've chosen for your female model. You could remove it, or use one of the built-in ones from VaM (there are only a couple.) I honestly wouldn't worry about these last two though, since they're built into VaM.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom