Paid Scenes Easy Cum version 1.

50_shades

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
VR_50_shades
50_shades submitted a new resource:

Easy Cum version 1.0 comes with easy importer & sample scene - This is without a doubt my best Cum that I've made for Vam. It looks great and it's 100% reliable.

Easy cum version 1.0
This can be easily used in any scene on any male or Futa character. It has 6 pattern styles and has good collision detection on people and floors etc. Its sticky and very messy so simulates a nice spunky look. Comes with a sample scene so you can quickly test it on different poses.
I've included an importer for content creator so they can add it with ease to their own scene.

Check out the Sample Video to see it in action.
[ATTACH type="full"...

Read more about this resource...

This would be really cool if you could turn this into a plugin to add to any scene that's already made.

Hi 50. Love the work. Can you make more stuff like your resource HERE?

The stickiness and drippy-ness of that one is unrivaled, and better than anything else offered in VAM.

You can easily add it to any guy in any scene. I added an importer in the VAR with instructions.
I know you can, but adding it to another character in a scene that someone else has created is the challenge. It would be nice to see a small video or gif. The importer only adds "guy1" to the scene. You cant replace characters in scenes, only appearances and looks. Then again, I don't know haha
Turning it into a session plugin or plugin would be really nice!

This looks very promising. Low impact on fps. The only thing that need to be looked into (imo ofc) is the fluffiness of cum assets. It looks like snowflakes. I dunno what to do w it. I'm guessing you already considered making individual particles smaller?

i cant seem to find the animation pattern for the twitching animation
c.png

Back
Top Bottom