Question Easiest way to attach or switch Genital also in pre generated Scenes

Lione

Reactions
I noticed at least for me who is still learning things after 100+ Posts it is still a pain to attach
a Male Genital to Female Anal or Vagina or Mouth or Butt Cheeks or Breasts

So i wonder

- Having a Scene where it is Anal, how can i easy switch the Gen into the Vagina?

- Having a Scene i position a Model kneeing in front or laying or sitting beside how can i easy add Head / Mouth to the Gen without me having to do that manual by hand and messing up the entire position moving chest or legs etc ?

I sure tried that but as it seems especially with animated Scenes it is near impossible to attach a Gen from anal to Vagina since it just doesnt wants to fit in :(
Sometimes i get the feel the creator locked the vagina entry because even if you disable collision and move the character gen visual "inside" once collision is on again it just slips out.

While usually, if its not animated it fits easier but i still need to move the character in postion and take the gen and add it in with lots of trials.

So i overall ask for your ideas to easy fit Gens without a hazzle and also how to switch them in Animated Scenes.

Isn't there a tool where i can click Penis , click vagina , click "fit" and it does the thing?
Or click Penis click mouth click fit and it does the thing ?

Last edited:
Hi Lione,
yes, that is a real pain in the ass! Hahaha, sorry for that bad joke! I couldn't hinder myself from doing this.

This is allways difficult and can easily break a scene, especially if you load another look to the scene.
In addition to this, the anus never worked that "well" as the vagina.
You can try to link the penis top to the females pelvis node and try around with physic settings, or to use one of those ready made "sex helper" plugins. But nevertheless, it will still be much try-and-error and finding the right positions.
Maybe someone of the plugin or scene creation experts will know a better answer?
If not, it is always a good idea to look at downladed scenes and to reverse-engeneer how it was done there.
Unfortunately I have to say, I never saw a simple methode of changing from anal to vaginal sex in VaM. Sorry.

Upvote 0
That joke BTW was brilliant , perfect match ;D

Thx TToby for sharing your experiences and Tips :)
Never found a Sexhelper Plugin which works to be honest.
Lack of Tutorials overall.

Yesterday i loaded a animated Doggy Style Scene and switched the Gens from Anus to Vagina ( lol work ) and saved the scene.
After i reloaded the Scene the Gen has been blairwitched and loaded the Scene with Gen inserted back to Anus ignoring my work.
Any idea what i am doing wrong?
How can it dare to do that?

Even the Scene "Cover" Screenshot shows my work has been done to Vag.

Upvote 0
Sorry, I don't think you are doing something wrong. I had those issue several times myself. For instance, creating a "cowgirl" scene, everything works as it should ... and on the next day it won't work anymore no matter I what I tried, until I reworked the scene and pose. I think the funktionality is quite buggy for a sex game and needs to be re-invented in VaM v2.
For quick scenes (I do a lot of those, because I am doing new looks and environments most of the time), I like the sex helper plugin a lot. Because I don't want to spend my time with trying around or adjusting multiple joints and physics values. In v2 I wish for something like a "magnetic vagina", lol.

Upvote 0
" In v2 I wish for something like a "magnetic vagina " :D

I would highly appreciate if there would be a Mega Sex Pose Set where the Male and Female are already together in a Pose combined and behave like a Position Dummie and can be switched with any Look.
And of course to lock them being togther and be able to move them to bed or couch or wall or whatever "together" without clicking another thousand Menus.

Why isnt something like that Sex Pose Set available?
That Posing is driving me nuts.

I hope so too that VAM 2 will be a more Creator and Consumer friendly Applikation.
I mean sure everyone wants to pose her / his fav Model into the wildest Sex Poses without any Stress ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
As you may know, there are some few sex pose packs, like VAMasutra (or something like that). But unfortunately those are not "one click", too. Even if they would allign perfectly for every look, there are still several strange issues, why the penetration will not work. Maybe genital morphs, or colliders, or a wrong angle, aso. IMHO this needs some basic fine tuning in the new version.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom