E-Motion
I wonder how that has happened. Ive never seen this one before, does it happen for just this one scene, or are you seeing it on more?
Yes this scene only. ( Reanimator.Shower_Scene. ). But i got export all plug in from this scene to other scene as well. Last time all working but not sure what i did and this happen.

Thanks for your hard work.
Faced with the fact that this plugin is not compatible with TittyMagic. Specifically, the category "Control Morph" is not compatible. Breathing morphs.
Breasts sometimes (when breathing) begin to tremble.
Am I the only one with this bug? If not, then it is possible to split the category Emotion Morph and Breathing?

Thanks for your hard work.
Faced with the fact that this plugin is not compatible with TittyMagic. Specifically, the category "Control Morph" is not compatible. Breathing morphs.
Breasts sometimes (when breathing) begin to tremble.
Am I the only one with this bug? If not, then it is possible to split the category Emotion Morph and Breathing?

There is an option in the newer TM that allows you to turn of auto updating. Its caused by the breathing animation in E-Motion but you should be able to set TM to not auto update its breast weight calculations

Thanks for the answer. But I always have auto-updating mass disabled.

add: I rebuilt the list of addons again and everything worked. Huh

Last edited:
The plugin works perfectly for me except that the audio volume is extremely low.
Even with the multiplier at max it's barely audible.
If I load other audio files they play fine, as does VamMoan etc.

hello, when using e-motion it seems to interfere with everlasters "Tittymagic" making the female models breast jumping up and down unintentionally.

any tipshow to fix it?

A bit confused by part of this plugin.
What should all my joints be set to? On? Off? Comply? The description says "Try reducing the position and rotation hold strength on the body to allow the motion system to have more control" but I don't see this option in the tab that's referenced. The character moves a little bit, but looks nothing like the promo video (I know the promo video has mocap, but the movement still seems remarkably stiff.) Their arms are basically stuck at their sides, moving slightly. Their legs hardly move, the body rotates a little bit. The only thing that seems to work is the head rotation.
View attachment 174668
Is this the correct slider to be adjusting? Additionally, what sort of settings should joints have, if any?
View attachment 174669
the most "funny" event during couple animation editing sessions it is ending in physics crash when collisions effects or other parameters become critic. Really really not so easy to get a more or less universal valid solution for your/our problems (meaning those related to your post). Mostly I go on using e-motion presets and leaving joints physics like it is... but I am not expert or a good creative, just playing and enjoing what I get with my scenes (and that's still a lot of fun).

A bit confused by part of this plugin.
What should all my joints be set to? On? Off? Comply? The description says "Try reducing the position and rotation hold strength on the body to allow the motion system to have more control" but I don't see this option in the tab that's referenced. The character moves a little bit, but looks nothing like the promo video (I know the promo video has mocap, but the movement still seems remarkably stiff.) Their arms are basically stuck at their sides, moving slightly. Their legs hardly move, the body rotates a little bit. The only thing that seems to work is the head rotation.

Is this the correct slider to be adjusting? Additionally, what sort of settings should joints have, if any?

The quote from the help you are referring to is in relation to using Body Motion along with a mocap. If you are not using a mocap, you want to turn off position and rotation on the nodes in the arms and legs if you can. When you select a node (say the elbow) if you want to have position and/or rotation hold enabled so that the arm is in a particular position, you want to switch to the physics tab and modify the Position Hold Spring and Rotation Hold Spring. lowering them will mean the elbow doesn't hold its position as strong, allowing Body Motion to move the arm.

If you want Body Motion to completely control the arms (like in some of my vids), just turn off position and rotation on the control tab for each node in the arm

hello, when using e-motion it seems to interfere with everlasters "Tittymagic" making the female models breast jumping up and down unintentionally.

any tipshow to fix it?

technically this is a Titty Magic issue. If certain morphs are modified while you have titty magic installed and your physics rate is much higher than your frame rate the juttering occurs. On my computer I get about 60fps. with Physics rate at 60 I never get the juttering in the breasts, but if I set physics rate to 90 I do.

The quote from the help you are referring to is in relation to using Body Motion along with a mocap. If you are not using a mocap, you want to turn off position and rotation on the nodes in the arms and legs if you can. When you select a node (say the elbow) if you want to have position and/or rotation hold enabled so that the arm is in a particular position, you want to switch to the physics tab and modify the Position Hold Spring and Rotation Hold Spring. lowering them will mean the elbow doesn't hold its position as strong, allowing Body Motion to move the arm.

If you want Body Motion to completely control the arms (like in some of my vids), just turn off position and rotation on the control tab for each node in the arm

technically this is a Titty Magic issue. If certain morphs are modified while you have titty magic installed and your physics rate is much higher than your frame rate the juttering occurs. On my computer I get about 60fps. with Physics rate at 60 I never get the juttering in the breasts, but if I set physics rate to 90 I do.
To get the breasts to stop jumping, turn off the auto update breast mass in Titty Magic.

hello i found a solution: Add a moving CUA to the model like tail or any head cua that moves and minimize it . no more problems :p thanks for reply

Hi there, this looks awesome, and I'd really like to get it to work. This is probably an incredibly newbie issue (I've only been at this a little over a week) but I can't get the plugin to actually "Start" after setting it up. It seemed to one time, but no idea how I managed it. Using the test scene shared much earlier in this thread I can see it in function and it does look awesome, but as soon as I swap a look it stops? I'm sure this is more a general plugin question, but if someone can give me an idea of what might be missing in my steps I'd appreciate it :)

Edit: Never mind, somehow got it working, definitely pretty awesome to bring a character to life, nice :)

Last edited:
As a test, create a new blank scene. add a person atom and then go into the person and add emotion. Add the 'full' preset and not the animation or timbo ones (these are meant for animation scenes).

At the very least the girl should start expressing on her face and blinking

Hi there, awesome plugin. I am encountering an issue in my scene where the E-Motion configuration for my characters on not being respected on scene load. I can save them as presets and load them up manually, but I was hoping that it the configurations would save with the scene or there would be some way to load the saved presets manually via a trigger (maybe there is?). Any help would be appreciated.

Hi there, awesome plugin. I am encountering an issue in my scene where the E-Motion configuration for my characters on not being respected on scene load. I can save them as presets and load them up manually, but I was hoping that it the configurations would save with the scene or there would be some way to load the saved presets manually via a trigger (maybe there is?). Any help would be appreciated.
For me it loads the previous configuration I was using. I'm saving it as a character plugin preset instead of manually loading the plugin everytime, maybe that's the key.

But if you want a different configuration for each scene or look, I don't know how to do it.

Cool plugin, except it's really hard to get it to do anything with the limbs. I see VRAdultFun's comment of...

"The quote from the help you are referring to is in relation to using Body Motion along with a mocap. If you are not using a mocap, you want to turn off position and rotation on the nodes in the arms and legs if you can. When you select a node (say the elbow) if you want to have position and/or rotation hold enabled so that the arm is in a particular position, you want to switch to the physics tab and modify the Position Hold Spring and Rotation Hold Spring. lowering them will mean the elbow doesn't hold its position as strong, allowing Body Motion to move the arm. If you want Body Motion to completely control the arms (like in some of my vids), just turn off position and rotation on the control tab for each node in the arm "

... however, it seems that there is more to it than just that. Lots of people seem to be struggling with the same issue, and the few scenes that I can find that use it successfully don't seem to conform to what VRAdultFun says to get it to work. Additionally, there seems to be no way to turn it off once it starts. Once your model starts moving, your model continues to move if you disable the plugin, uncheck the control mechanisms, or even remove the plugin completely from your model. Perhaps I'm missing something. When it works, it looks awesome though.

one issue for me is that the eye lids go huge and disabling the plugin puts them back to normal but when its on it changed what the eyes/eye lids look like.

VRAdultFun yeni bir kaynak gönderdi:

E-Motion - Karakterlerinizi hayata geçirmek için Kişilik Sistemi

Bu kaynak hakkında daha fazlasını okuyun...
[/ALINTI]
Morflara gidin -> poz -> gözler ve "gözler kapalı" dönüşümün 0 olarak ayarlandığından emin olun. Bu dönüşüm aslında Solda Gözler Kapalı ve Sağda Gözler Kapalı morfları ayarlayan ve bu bireysel morfları geçersiz kılan ve gözleri önleyebilen bir denetleyicidir. sonuna kadar açmaktan
[/ALINTI]
Wam 1.19.0.5'te hangi e-motion sürümü çalışır?

Attachments

• Ekran Görüntüsü (149).png
    Ekran Görüntüsü (149).png
    26.1 KB · Views: 0
1) I have added a link in the Overview section here on the HUB

2) Try loading a preset using the Load button to start off

1) If your just having her look at the tip of the person, without using a seperate object, on the Target tab, reduce the penis interest value to make it not as interesting. Alternatively attach an empty atom onto the tip and then make that object the second target on the Target tab, then lower the target interest value to get the behavior you want. If you go the empty atom route, drop Penis interest to 0 so they dont double up

2) You can just turn off 'Control Morphs' in Features to have them reset

First, thanks for your work! It's awesome stuff.

Unfortunately no, this doesn't work. Oddly, your morph sliders do NOT impact the morph sliders in the root atom controller. For example, if I change the "morph lips closed offset" in the Look Adjustments, this slider does NOT change any of the atom's actual morph values. In other words, whatever you're doing in the addon is not simply changing the atom's morphs, you're going deeper under the hood, which is a problem.

I have a morph preset that essentially resets all expressions. This addon breaks that, and the only way to restore the morphs is to hard reset, which is such a pain in the ass.

Is there any way you can tweak it so that any changes to morphs, joints, positioning, etc, show up in the atom's actual controllers so we can undo the mess that happens when the addon doesn't do what we want it to?

I'm trying to get into this Plugin and I can totally see the Potential in it after I downloaded the Demo Scene. Sadly it was made before there were Presets, so I'm not able to carry over these Settings to 4.0. Can anyone share their Presets for E-Motion 4.0 wich I could use to learn?

I'm trying to get into this Plugin and I can totally see the Potential in it after I downloaded the Demo Scene. Sadly it was made before there were Presets, so I'm not able to carry over these Settings to 4.0. Can anyone share their Presets for E-Motion 4.0 wich I could use to learn?

Hi There,

The VAR file you download comes with several presets built in. When you click load preset, if you don't see the built in ones, select the VAR file from the left side of the menu and they should show up

Back
Top Bottom