E-Motion
Thanks for this, it's a really impressive plugin. Are you planning on doing any more updates? I'd like to see emotions other than happy/smiling included. Maybe the ability to select a mood for a person.

Sorry for the off topic question, but does anyone know where I can download the look/model thats shown in the video for this plugin?

E-Motion is able to react to the following being touched on themselves by another person : Head, Lips, Left Breast, Right Breast, Butt Cheaks, Groin, Left Hand, Right Hand
This would be amazing if this functionality could be linked to custom collision triggers.

anyone have an audio being too low problem? when i am in VR i can barely hear anything even that is only when i am right next to the girls head.

anyone have an audio being too low problem? when i am in VR i can barely hear anything even that is only when i am right next to the girls head.
Yes I have the same problem, I saw other people asking this earlier on, but no answer. Hoping someone out there helps us out

I cant hear anything, and I enabled sounds. I see no sound files. Scene Audio under Main UI, I press test and I cant hear anything....?

Am I right to think that this plugin should react to movements between characters, and depending on that movement have different sound and arousal levels?

I cant get this to do anything after loading profile such as anime profile.

Hey there, I just stumbled on this thread trying to solve the preset loading issues. It looks like the problem is that E-Motion 3 is looking for and putting the presets into \Custom\E-Motion instead of \Custom\Scripts\E-Motion.

Hope this helps!

Can I ask you to expand on this? I keep getting the Custom/E-Motion/Presets/E-Motion_Defaults.json not found. I've downloaded the extra files you linked to, and I've put them in AddonPackages and the main VAM folder. Then I saw your post and moved them to Custom/E-Motion/Scripts/E-Motion and still get the same error. Is there a version where these extra files were packaged in the plugin VAR?

Can I ask you to expand on this? I keep getting the Custom/E-Motion/Presets/E-Motion_Defaults.json not found. I've downloaded the extra files you linked to, and I've put them in AddonPackages and the main VAM folder. Then I saw your post and moved them to Custom/E-Motion/Scripts/E-Motion and still get the same error. Is there a version where these extra files were packaged in the plugin VAR?

Did you try putting it in Custom/E-Motion/Presets/ like it keeps referencing? you said "custom/e-motion/scripts/e-motion" which is not the folder where it says it is missing...

I love this! I just really wish there was a male preset. Like a playful half-smirk, but mostly kinda-aggressive looking if that makes sense. The presets right now look kinda strange on male models.

Face morphs persist between scenes, is this intended or is there a conflict on my end? To try and explain; if I'm in a scene with e-motion, then switch to a static "look" scene, the static model has morphs applied to the face, however the previous scene left off. If I turn e-motion on in the second scene, the morphs start with a baseline of the carried-over morph, exaggerating them further. Only way to fix is a hard reset.
Appreciate any help, thank you for your work!

I've been getting this behavior too.

I've also noticed a sort of "drift" (not sure what to call it), where mouth morphs will be fine initially but once the scene has been running for a little while, maybe a minute or two then they start to become more exaggerated and stuck, they don't return to normal ( for example it often results in only the top lip moving a little, giving a permeant bearing top teeth only grimace look). Sometimes it happens with head or eyes too and they get stick pointing/looking in odd directions. Once this happens it also seems to break the morphs for any other script that tries to use them, meaning that stuff like auto lip sync or anything else that tries to manipulate morphs stops working properly.

this plugin absolutely does not work for me, i have tried the preset, the test scene and nothing.

I think that only 1% of the community will appreciate this plugin, until someone will make a proper documented video or post, explaining all the features.

🤷‍♂️

does anyone know who the character is in the thumbnail and where I can get that look

E-Motion is able to react to the following being touched on themselves by another person : Head, Lips, Left Breast, Right Breast, Butt Cheaks, Groin, Left Hand, Right Hand
This would be amazing if this functionality could be linked to custom collision triggers.
Hey, I think the progress on this plugin has been great. However, there must be something wrong with my settings. Touching any of designated areas (breast or crotch) does not increase arousal. This means that the girl will get bored when massaging or caressing. On the other hand, eye contact and face contact is the only thing that increases arousal reasonably. This means that the girl starts moaning when looking eye to eye without even any touching/interacting. Does anyone know what am I doing wrong? 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Hey, I think the progress on this plugin has been great. However, there must be something wrong with my settings. Touching any of designated areas (breast or crotch) does not increase arousal. This means that the girl will get bored when massaging or caressing. On the other hand, eye contact and face contact is the only thing that increases arousal reasonably. This means that the girl starts moaning when looking eye to eye without even any touching/interacting. Does anyone know what am I doing wrong? 🤷‍♂️

Hi there, are you possessing a male character or just using the VR hands? Try increasing 'interaction distance' under Distance and Angles. All of my presets are designed around possessing a male character in the scene and it could be that the root position of the VR hands is different to the root position of a possessed hand, causing your hand to not be close enough to trigger interaction

I couldn't see if anyone else responded regarding this yet, but could anyone tell me which model that is and where to download her? I swear it's an Overwatch model right? Thanks

Is there a way to get E-motion to incorporate new expression morphs that are added? I've added a few that I really like and would like to see them used by E-motion but I have not seen that occur. I could imaging a way of tagging or classifying morphs as happy, aroused, curious, shy, etc and then E-motion using that to pick which morph to display based on the model's mood or arousal. Is that what's happening inside the plugin?

Is there a way to get E-motion to incorporate new expression morphs that are added? I've added a few that I really like and would like to see them used by E-motion but I have not seen that occur. I could imaging a way of tagging or classifying morphs as happy, aroused, curious, shy, etc and then E-motion using that to pick which morph to display based on the model's mood or arousal. Is that what's happening inside the plugin?

Unfortunately there is no easy way to do this. the morphs used are hard-coded into the script itself. You could change them by editing the EmotionEngine.cs file (you will need to unpack the VAR to do this and use the script as loose files) Morph definitions start at line 1232

anyone can help with this error?
LoadJSON: File Reanimator.Shower_Scene.1:/Custom/Scripts/E-Motion\Config\FaceStateControl.json not found

The directory address looks weird but the file is there.

anyone can help with this error?
LoadJSON: File Reanimator.Shower_Scene.1:/Custom/Scripts/E-Motion\Config\FaceStateControl.json not found

The directory address looks weird but the file is there.

I wonder how that has happened. Ive never seen this one before, does it happen for just this one scene, or are you seeing it on more?

VRAdultFun updated E-Motion with a new update entry:

E-Motion 4.0 Public Release

Hello everyone! Its been a long time but an update to E-Motion is finally here!

This update brings so many changes and adjustments I wont be able to cover everything here, so instead I will highlight the major differences and fixes as best as I can!

There are some major changes in the system and your older presets might need a little manual updating for them to work as they did before. The major changes come in the Eye Control section, Personality (mainly the addition of movement...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom