dragged back home

Scenes dragged back home

ParticlePinnacle

Featured Contributor
Reactions
ParticlePinnacle submitted a new resource:

dragged back home - amazon, amazon position, tall girl, light femdom

Just a scenario where a huge girl dragged you home and won't take no for an answer. Clicking through the dialogue buttons advances the positions.

Designed around POV and getting out of POV, bigass no pov sign on the ceiling, the playthrough is once through, then you'll have to reload, feel free to rip, tweak and otherwise laugh at the the included anims, there are way more in the animation than shown, most are unfinished, unrealistic or unusable by the dialogue

Read more about this resource...

particle pinnacle.breathing_morphs_and_animations.latestCC BYNot found on Hub
particle pinnacle.particle_pinnacle_male_genital_morphs.latest
missing

Ugh... I'll have to check what's going on, I think the morphs needed to be from a .var. The wake up ui button should start everything, but I guess it's not for anyone but me

Uhm i like the scene but there are some issues, like nothing happens when click the dialoge, the bed is rising lol as you can see in the pics, they always sleeping like this, nothing happens. Thanks

Attachments

• 1605206729.jpg
    1605206729.jpg
    645 KB · Views: 0
  • 1605206734.jpg
    1605206734.jpg
    484.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1605206744.jpg
    1605206744.jpg
    522.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1605206748.jpg
    1605206748.jpg
    445.3 KB · Views: 0
ParticlePinnacle updated dragged back home with a new update entry:

v2 should play

Alright, thanks for everyone who gave much needed feedback to the scene which was broken due to... me. Since timeline has a lot of files to it, it needed to be included in the .var, also I ended up making quite a few custom morphs so... i just dumped all the custom morphs I made into the .var

Read the rest of this update entry...

Uhm i like the scene but there are some issues, like nothing happens when click the dialoge, the bed is rising lol as you can see in the pics, they always sleeping like this, nothing happens. Thanks
yeah, there was a reset that wasn't working at the start, the simplesign has to be "on" to affect the stop & reset, it should hopefully work w/ the newer version... Otherwise, the hard reset is loading timeline onto all the models, turning the simplesign on and hit play on the waking animation

yeah, there was a reset that wasn't working at the start, the simplesign has to be "on" to affect the stop & reset, it should hopefully work w/ the newer version... Otherwise, the hard reset is loading timeline onto all the models, turning the simplesign on and hit play on the waking animation
Ok so i did download new version (the 2 one) still get the same problem with my above post.. it's really interesting i get all downloadable dependencies here, animations not working at all when i press "wake up" dialoge.

that's odd, there's a newer version of the bed in the scene that should reset and get grabbed all on its own, unless freeze motion & sound is checked on, lemme check some stuff

You may have freeze motion/sound on, the sheet should reset and grab, also that would keep animations from playing

ok... other issue, apparently, the scene might not work below creator since its turning lots of things on and off for resets and syncs

Back
Top Bottom