Question downloading scene [noobie]

ujmki2

Reactions
so i download a scene from the hub but when i click on the finished download [bottom of browser] i get a this file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action install/ or if one is already installed creat an association in the default apps setting page can anybody help me with this

You can use the Hub Browser within VaM to download stuff that's hosted as VAR package on the Hub. Check this tutorial, while it's mostly about installing content from Patreon or other external sources, the Hub Browser and Package Manager in VaM is also quickly covered.

Upvote 0
You can use the Hub Browser within VaM to download stuff that's hosted as VAR package on the Hub. Check this tutorial, while it's mostly about installing content from Patreon or other external sources, the Hub Browser and Package Manager in VaM is also quickly covered.
yea i tried to access the vam hub in vam but it was grayed out and wouldn't let me click on it

Upvote 0
You don't open VAR files in order to install them. You have to move the file to your VaM AddonPackages folder. For example, if you installed VaM to D:\Virt-A-Mate, then the folder will be:

D:\Virt-A-Mate\AddonPackages

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom