• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Double image rendered

Oukia

Reactions
Hey,
I call again for your help ☺ When I launch VAM in VR, I have 4 images in the headset. UI is good (maybe, its rendered differently) but background and all the game render wrong. I d'ont know why I have this issue. I uploaded unity hub and downloaded unity 2022 before this bug but I don't understand why it should change the render mod in VAM. I'm not able to change this setting.

Have you an idea to correct this issue?
Thank you in advance 🙏

Last edited:
If I understand you right, I think it's a plugin that is causing your problem.
Go into plugins and turn off one at a time and see if that helps

I’m not sure that it is a plug-in, because, at the l launch, when I’m in the Hub I can see a vertical double bars in the background. In fact the render is doubled for the sky. and my spheric contrôler are doubled too. The 3 panels (hub, scene and creator) are ok.

When I open a scene, even the default scene, the character appears four time.

Very strange. I’m not sureif it’s caused by the render pass, but it’s it’s pretty close.

i tried yesterday a restore with the vam upadater but without success.

if you have any tips, I will take it ☺

If I understand you right, I think it's a plugin that is causing your problem.
Go into plugins and turn off one at a time and see if that helps

I tested whitout plugins sessions and you had right 🙏 it was caused by the postmagic plugin and the antialiasing setting.

Likely related to using the wrong Unity version and/or using the wrong Unity settings for imported assets. When using assets that are not setup for VR the exact way VaM needs them, double vision is exactly what you will get.

Check this:

Back
Top Bottom